6. Party On!

Mari's POV

"Hey girls. I need your help!" I said after the meeting. I pulled the girls asking them for favor.

"What's up?" Boze asked.

"I need help getting ready because we all know that I don't really dress up fancy with heels." I replied.

"Sure, why don't you come to my place and we can all prepare then." Olivia tells us after laughing from me previous comment.

"Thank you so much!" I pulled them for group hug.

"No problem. What are friends for?" Courtney commented and as we pulled away from the hug. She winked at me and I grinned.

Courtney's POV

Four day later:

"Are you guys ready?" Boze shouted.

"Ready!" We all said together. We were at Olivia's house, getting ready for Ian's party. We were helping each other with makeup, choosing outfits and so on.

Here are their outfits. I tried to match their outfits with their personal style.

Olivia

Mari

Courtney

Courtney

Boze

"Let's go!" Olivia announced and we all went to her car

"Let's go!" Olivia announced and we all went to her car. On the way to the party, we were listening to music and singing out hearts off. It was fun being with the girls.

We arrived to the party and it seemed like we were the last ones to arrived. Even Keith is already there, which surprised all of us.

"Hello! You finally made it! Even Keith was earlier than you guys!" Ian said while laughing. We responded by laughing at his comment.

We greeted everyone and got ourselves cocktails. I was talking to the girls when I suddenly felt someone's hand on the shoulder. I turned around and saw Shayne.

"Hey. I thought you wouldn't come!" he told me while wrapping his arms around me to hug me. I hugged him back

"Well, the girls and I were helping each other out. You can't just get this look by sleeping!" I joked while pulling away from the hug. He laughed and went to talk to the boys.

"What's going on with you and Shayne?" Olivia asked out of no where.

"I still have no clue what my feelings for Shayne are. I mean he is one of my best friends and I don't want to ruin that friendship."

"I understand." Olivia comforted me.

"I just wish I know. I don't want what I am feeling get in the way of what we have."

"Don't forget your job. Anthony and Ian still have not lifted the no dating coworkers rule."

"I need to sort this out before I do anything drastic! Thanks for listening!"

"No problem!" she replied with a beamed smile.

One Hour Later:

"Who wants to play Spin the Bottle?" drunk Joven announced.

We all sat around in a circle. Everyone was pretty much drunk except for me, Noah, Anthony, Mari and Shayne.

"I'll go first!" Keith started spinning the bottle and it landed on Boze.

I didn't really focus much in the game until someone said my name.

"Court, your turn!" Lasercorn stated. I spun the bottle and it landed on the person that I didn't want it to land on.

"#Shourtney is real!" Lasercorn shouted, making everyone chuckle.

I looked at Shayne and he was smiling. He started leaning in and I did the same thing. Our nose touched and we titled our head on the opposite directions and the next thing I know was that our lips touched.

We pulled away and he still had the smile plastered on his face.

"Aww!" everyone looked at me and him, making me blush a little. I smiled at their reaction and we continued the game until it was time to go home.

I thanked Ian for inviting me and drove me and Wes home. We got home, said goodnight to him and went to my room. I changed my clothes and plopped myself to bed.

An unforgettable night...