I'm Too Blind to See the End Has Begun.

Start from the beginning

I walk towards Georgina. I don't know how should I greet her knowing I'm breaking up with her today. She have been a great girlfriend to me, and for that I am so very thankful that a girl like Georgina Curtis came into my life.

"Hey," I greeted with a timid smile.

"Hi, baby." She smiled widely at me before she leaned in and kiss my lips.

"I... I-I need to talk to you about something."

She looked at me for a moment as if she's trying to read my mind.

"I think I know what it is." She said seriously after a moment of silence.

She knew that Camila and I are living together, but that doesn't bother her that much because she trust me and that she understands everything. She understand that Camila came into my life first before her. She knew that I can't forget about Camila and leave behind the memories I shared with her before. But despite of her being super understanding, I know at the back of her head she's still feel scared, insecure, and jealous. I mean, who wouldn't feel that way when your boyfriend and his ex-girlfriend are living together, right?

I'm just looking at her, feeling my heart breaking inside. I don't want to hurt her and at the same time I want her to find the happiness that truly belongs to her. But there's no easy way to break someone else's heart.

"Georgina."

Hurt flash upon her eyes, "Just tell me the truth, Shawn. Do you love me?"

I rest both of my elbows on the table and leaned closer to her, "Georgina, you know I love you."

"...Do you love her?" She asked referring to Camila. And that's the time when no words came out to my mouth. My throat went dry. My heart sunk deep.

"I... I don't want to see you get hurt." Is the only words I've manage to say.

She smiled weakly before motioning me to close my eyes, so I did.

"Just keep your eyes close so you won't see me get hurt." A long silence defy us before her voice lingers on my ears once again, "Do you still love her?"

My body tensed up. I can't bring myself to say Yes, I still do. "I'm so sorry, Georgina. I'm so sorry." I keep on whispering.

A long silence echoed once again. And I don't even have to open my eyes to know that she's crying. She's crying silently so I won't hear her get hurt. Despite of the heartbreak that I brought to her, she still cares about how I'll feel. She still putting me first.

I'm so sorry, Georgina. I really am.

"Do you want to end this now?"

"Will you forgive me?"

And the only response I got is Georgina walking away without giving me an answer.

I guess I deserve that.

I stand up from my seat as well and walk out since there's no more reason for me to stay here. As soon as I step out of the coffee shop, I accidentally glance at the parking lot. And there, I saw her. Lauren. The green eyed girl is literally shoving her tongue down on some random whore she picked before leading her inside her car.