"What are you telling her?" Louis asked appearing at the nursery's door.

"I'm trying to explain why I'm not here all the time" Harry told him.

"Yeah?" Louis said as he went over to them, and sat down on the floor.

"I just want her to know that it's not because I don't want to be with her, that it's part of my job" Harry told him as he sat up with the baby.

"I'm sure she understands" Louis replied "So do I, for that matter, and there's just 3 weeks left, and then you'll be with us all the time".

"I know, but I was actually worrying about when I tour North America" Harry explained.

"Did your management finally reschedule that?" Louis wondered.

"They're still working on some details, but it will be during the dates I had told you; the last 2 weeks of May, June and July next year, which is a long time to be apart" Harry explained.

"You won't come back in all that time?" Louis asked, his eyes big.

"I'll come back as much as I can, but it's halfway around the world, so it won't be like now, I won't be able to be back every 2 or 3 days" Harry said honestly.

Louis chewed on his lip, and looked at Harry with sad eyes, which made Harry's heart break, and he was about to assure him it would be fine, but Louis spoke first.

"What if Sage and I came with you?" Louis offered.

"You would be willing to come on tour with me?" Harry asked surprised, because they had never talked about that possibility.

"Yeah, I don't want Sage to be away from you for so long, she needs her dad" Louis explained "And I need my boyfriend".

"I need you both too, and this would be amazing, babe" Harry said happily "Are you sure?".

"Yeah, Sage will be, what? 9, 10 months then? Which I think is alright for her to go on a plane, and it will be summer, which is nice" Louis explained "And honestly, I don't think I'll have figured out what to do with my life by then, so it's not like it will interfere with my plans".

"What do you mean figure out what to do with your life?" Harry frowned "You're a writer".

"A failed writer" Louis sighed.

"Failed? You wrote 6 songs for my album, and that new girl Eva, I don't remember her last name, is going to have one of the songs you wrote with Liam in her album, I wouldn't call that failed" Harry pointed out.

"I know writing those songs was a big step considering I had never been paid for my writing, I just wish I could've made it as a real writer like I always wanted to be" Louis shrugged.

"Could have?" Harry frowned.

"Well, yeah" Louis shrugged again "I think there's a point in your life when you have to realize you're not good enough, and just move on to the next thing, and I think I reached that point".

"What are you talking about? You're only 26 years old, you're too young to give up on your dream" Harry told him.

"It's okay, I'll just keep writing songs with you or Liam, whenever I have some spare time, I like it enough" Louis considered.