The International Playboy

This is Irene of Red Velvet, whom I imagine as Mina.

I don't know if I made this clear, but these past few chapters have been different experiences of the same day.

Also let me know if I should continue this book, I haven't been getting much feedback and I don't know if people actually enjoy this.

Mina POV

As Jungkook watched Taehyung walk away with Ara his eyes went down to the floor. He looked a little bit sad, his bottom lip drawing into his mouth and he bit it. Then a bright smile formed onto his salmon pink lips and his eyes connected with mine.

Well kind of. My brown hair was drooping in the way of my vision. As Jungkook strutted over to me I ran a hand through my hair, pushing it back.

"Hey Mina. I was a wondering if uh,you wanted to do something with me?" He said after shyly walking up to me. He rubbed the back of his neck a few times.

"I'd love to." I put on a bright smile and immediately linked arms with him.

"Where do you want to go?" I said as we headed to my car. We all came separately so he got to see my baby.

It was an old muscle car, not much just a red 1970 Dodge Challenger. I took good care of it, and it did the same for me.

"This is yours?" Jungkook asked as he ran a hand along the roof.

"No, I'm just getting into a stranger's car." I said sarcastically. I unlocked the doors and swung mine open carefully, got into the drivers seat and looked at him expectantly as he examined it.

He seemed a little bit shy and reluctant to get into my car. This was a much different Jungkook than I met a few days previously when we went to the park. Then he was so much fun, not questioning my sugar rushed motives. Now he seemed shy.

"Where to?"I asked as we both put on our seat belts.

"I-I've heard Big Hero 6 is pretty good. I've been begging the hyungs to take me but we've been busy."

I nodded my head to that answer. As an artist,I loved the animation in Disney movies. It was one of the reasons I ended up doing it as a profession.

On the way to the movies I decided to turn the music up so we didn't have to have any awkward conversations, or any awkward silence which seemed to be the common theme with Jungkook today.

He didn't seem comfortable at all. His frame while I drove was small and not so confident. I thought it was adorable to be fully honest.

We both hummed along to whatever was playing. I wasn't all that into it, they mostly played some over played songs that I'd heard too many times.

But then a newer song called 'Good Boy' by GD X Taeyang. The second it came on my back straightened and a wide smile went on to my lips.

I sang loudly to it and I guess I also helped Jungkook come out of his shell a little bit. He turned the music up and started singing with me.

I'd have to keep that in mind, he had a sweet spot for rap. A second hip hop song came on and at this point I was practically screaming the lyrics. We were just having a blast, and obviously I knew where his ice could be broken.

I parked the car at the movie theater and got out. He walked a little bit away from me, looking terrified of me.

I tried walking closer to him, but his eyes widened and he kept his distance.

As we got up to the ticket booth I frowned. He stood behind me a few meters and all I wanted to do was get close to him and share skinship. I was one of those girls, yes. He just wasn't giving it to me, not being anywhere close to me.