Chapter 36 - Daddy's Baby Boy

Start from the beginning

"I'm here for you! Tell me what's going on?"

"Only you can do this... please don't let go of me," he whispers, refilling the tiny hole I had started digging in my fortress to let him out. His pleading voice sends an electric shock to my heart and shivers down my spine.

"I'm not gonna let you down, Noah... but I'm not sure I can help you with what you need..."

"Yes, you can," he says with a new determination in his voice. I had never heard him say anything with more resolve and that destabilizes me for a second, but he needs to understand that there is no way out of what I am.

"You don't know what you're talking ab..." I try to say, willing to spell it out for him for the umpteenth time, but he interrupts me with a groan and stamping his foot on the floor.

"Please let me explain..." he says as he pulls away from me, blushing to the deepest red I have ever seen on his face so far. What the hell is he thinking about this time? I watch him walk to my bed where he finally sits down, or rather kneels. If it weren't for his slightly hunched back, he would be in a perfect kneeling attention position for a Submissive. Get those thoughts out, Cam!!

"I'm listening," I sternly say, now curious to hear what he has to tell me and yet a bit nervous at the confident expression on his face so I keep my distance and stay by the door.

"Do you remember yesterday when we argued and I went upstairs?" he finally asks after another long moment of silence.

"Of course, I do."

"It pained me, but it wasn't all due to your rejection that I get a part-time job... It was also because I angered you again and because I ruined other plans I had..." he replies with a small voice, anxiously biting his lips. Noah seems to be hesitating and I don't know whether it's out of embarrassment or because he is trying to find the right words.

"What kind of plans?" I encourage him.

"That doesn't matter... just stupid plans. Whatever... I felt so deadbeat... It hurt me so badly that... that I wanted to hurt myself. No! I didn't want to hurt myself, I needed to do it, and..."

"What!?? Why didn't you come and tell me, Noah!!? Why did you do that? And how?" I exclaim, hurrying to him and beginning to check his arms, but Noah sighs in annoyance and moves to escape from my hold of his arm. At the same time, I'm getting confused because I didn't notice anything when I checked up on him yesterday evening before I went to bed. I found him bare-chested and lying over his comforter and I'm pretty sure there were no new marks on his arms or belly...

"I didn't!! I didn't hurt myself, please let me finish!" he grumbles. I take a couple of steps back and wait for him to continue. "Do you know how I managed to fight my urge to self-harm?"

"No, but I guess you'll tell me?"

"To make it short, I... I realized that... if I had been your Submissive, you certainly wouldn't have let me reach that state for the good reason that as soon as I started talking back to you, you would have... probably punished me..." he says, his voice getting lower and lower and his face redder and redder.

"I certainly would have, but I don't understand... How could this have helped you?" I ask, refusing to admit the truth I can read in his eyes as they look up at me with a weird glint of self-satisfaction.

"Don't you guess, Camden? Don't you guess what I did? I simply imagined what you would have done to me if I had been your Submissive. I just imagined how you would have punished me!"

"What??" I can't believe he did that... Noah is no longer blushing now. All that his face displays are boldness and assurance.

"Yes, Camden, I imagined how you could have tied me and whip me with one of those floggers that have knots at the end of their lashes! And guess what! I was so deep into it that I could feel all the stings on my skin, and..."