Chapter 3

We still walked with our arms linked,people looking at me,disgusted,or either Jungkook,weirded out.

Do they really think I'm dating him?

We finally enter our classroom and I twist out of his grip and take my seat.

Again. Stares,Stares...

_______

6 weeks later

As always I do my daily routine at school,to brighten up my mood. I open up my locker and find a heart warming letter. And each day hope to find out who writes them. I've received 44 letters already,and keep reading them and reading them over and over again,feeling special.

Oh and,me and Jungkook,are really good friends. He supports me as much as the stranger writing those notes.

"What did it write today?" Jungkook asked smirking slightly,while we were both sitting in the cafeteria enjoying our meals. Yes,I told Jungkook about it.

I slip out the note and read it once again "You.Are.Beutiful. Don't care what others say"

"Well thank you,Minah-ah,I know, I am beautiful."

"Yah,you child" I said smiling as I saw his smile,lighting up the room.

I put the note back in my backpack.

As for bullying. I still am. And it doesn't change if Jungkook is there,it's still the same. Exept he doesn't get hurt,because he's loved by the girls,and girls are mainly incharged,so if a boy tries to bully him,oh boy... litterrally.

"Ah,Jungkook,excuse me,I need to use the bathroom" I said standing up,and only earning a nod from him as he stuffed his mouth with French fries.

After I was done I washed my hands,and heard somebody entering the girls bathroom.

"Ah...girls look,it's my best friend... Minah" One of the girls said. By her voice I could recognize who she was.

Aera....

She drapped her hand over my shoulders and looked at us standing infront of the mirror.

"A little someone has been helping me keep an eye on you.Aish,you're so disgusting" She said as she squeezed my cheeks harshly together,and roughly turned me to face her.

"It's so sad that people like you still live" She let go of my cheeks. And those two last words made me hardly hold back the tears.

She brought up her thumb and wiped them off.

"Keep it. We don't want you crying over nothing. I'll make your life a living hell if you don't stay away from Jungkook. And ofcourse you won't,I guess the dumbest people never get that into they're heads. And then when I do get it in that little space of yours...then you can cry,alright?" She finished and pushed me back and left the bathroom.

I wiped off the remaining tears,slowly streaming down my face and walked out of the bathroom,glueing my fake smile to Jungkook.

"What took you so long. Aish girls" I giggled nervously,and sadly,and sat down.

"Aw...Minah-shi is afraid to admit it" He smiled and nudged my elbow.

I returned the smile,but ofcourse a fake one,contemplating everything.

I twist my head a little bit to the side and see Aera standing there smirking and then leaving.

I swear what is they're deal. I place my hair behind my ear and turn to jungkook who isn't paying attention at all,because he's looking at his phone.

I take my backpack and stand up.

"Minah?" Jungkook finally looks up and has a questionable expression on his face.

I smile,this time truly.

"I have to go to class and revise,don't worry" I said and started walking.

"Alright" He shouted all the way from the back then I just chuckled and shook my head,of his silliness.

Ah,Jungkook,how am I gonna say this to you.

That i like you.