Last Boom (ENDING)

Joker P.O.V.

I woke up to whispers coming from another room. Who could be here?

I take my arm off of Y/N's waist and get out of bed. I walk out of the room quietly.

When I get to the living room, I see nobody. It was quiet. I walked further into the room and stop completely when I hear a ticking sound.

No. It can't be. No, it's just the clock. Thing's gonna happen...

That was until—boom...

Harley P.O.V.

Me and Ivy have been sitting outside of the hotel that Mistah J's penthouse is in, just watching and waiting.

I squealed in excitement as the penthouse floor finally bursts into flames. I jump up and down while Ivy is just quietly watching beside me.

"Don't be too obvious, Harley." She spat at me.

"Psshhh, I could care less! She's finally dead! Yay yay YAYYY! I can finally be with my Mistah J now! Eeek! I'm so excited!"

"Oh, yeah. I forgot to tell you, your Mistah J was in the penthouse too." Ivy tells me calmly.

I stop jumping completely. My smile disappears in under a second and I looked at her with a shocked look.

"W-what...? B-but you told m-me h-he wasn't in th-there." I start to sob.

"Oops." She says sarcastically then starts to walk away. "You can grieve all you want, but I have Frost to attend to."

I knew what she meant by that.

She was going to kill him too

I would say something back, but I'm too broken to do so. More broken than I have ever been.

Ivy killed him. I could care less if Y/N was dead, but not my puddin'.

I'll make sure she suffers for this.

THE END

//YAAAYY!!! Finally this series is ending! I've been waiting for this for soooooo long. Only because I never really knew how to continue it, and this is where the story stops. Completely. I hope you enjoyed it. Tell me if you hated the ending, because I know you did ;).

But seriously, thank you so much if you kept up with this story/voted on all or some parts! I really appreciate the support! <33333 bye bye!!👋🏻