His Queen, Always

Y/N P.O.V.

I get to Frost's house and stop at the front door. Mail is on the rug. I pick it up and read the envelope. Jonny H. Frost. Jonny must be his first name, then. Well, no shit it's his first name. It's just gonna be weird to think of him as Jonny instead of Frost. I look away from the mail in my hand and to the door. I knock and wait about 20 seconds until he answers.
"We need to talk." I say as I hand him his mail.
"Yeah, come in." He moves out of the doorway and I walk past him. I walk to the living room and just stand in the middle of the room. He closes the door and walks toward me.
     "Look, I know what you're gonna say—"
     "Damn right you know what I'm gonna say! You can't be doin' that bullshit! Especially not to me, not in that house!"
     "Look, I'm sorry." He looked hurt, but stayed calm.
     "Yeah, I know. You just....you know you can't do that." I lower my voice. "You know what Joker will do, or what he would've done. Why, though? You know we're good friends, but..not...like that."
     "Yes, I know. It's just..."
     "It's just, what, Frost? If you knew, then why did you do it?"
     "Okay, I thought I would never love anyone like I did my wife, but I was very wrong. But I didn't realize that until I got to know you. And it's just hard for me to talk about my feelings. Because I only ever told them to one person. She was the one person who ever listened to me. But then you listened to me, and that all changed." He was getting closer to me, but I was backing up. He stopped when my back hit the wall. He backed away from me and apologized over and over. I started walking to the front door.
     "Please come back. I need to see you again, at least once more." He says. I was standing at the doorway holding the door open and listening to him. Damn, I need to stop listening to him if I want him to stop loving me. Or liking me, or whatever the hell he's doing. I look at the floor then walked out the door and closed it behind me. Joker is the one I love. And like he says, I'm his queen of hearts.

// how can I be so unsure if I like the things I write? Why am I likes this?