Kings and Queens

Y/N P.O.V.

     I get dressed nice in a ball gown that was chosen for me. I loved it. It was honestly beautiful. And I knew I looked stunning in it. There was a room of mirrors in the house. Not like the ones you would see at the fair or anything. It's just these huge mirrors covering each wall except for the space that showed the door. The room was big and shaped like an octagon. A small cushioned chair, with no back was in the middle of the clean room. I stand in front of it, facing one of the mirrors, fixing my dress. It's black and white with a touch of gold. The dress itself is white, black lace on top and some gold in the black lace. Once I'm done, I grab the gold-laced mask. I hold it up by the stick and hold it to my face. That's when Joker slowly walks in. He has his white tux on. My favorite tux he owns.
     "So, how do I look?" I say as I turn around towards him.
     "Gorgeous as always, my darling." He walks up to me and I lower the mask from my face. He kisses me. Damn this feels good.
     He walks behind me as we walk out of the house and get in the car, then drive way over the speed limit to the ball.

// I know this is short, I'm sorry, but I didn't want make anyone wait any longer for me to finish this part. I just named this part after one of my favorite songs, so pay no mind to it if it doesn't go with the chapter. Once again, sorry for not writing for a while. Hopefully I'll get the next part finished earlier. Enjoy!