Ivy?

Y/N P.O.V.

     I get to what I'm just gonna call home at this point. When I walk in, the place is spotless it's so clean. Joker is sitting on the couch and turned around to look at me.
     "Well that was not a few hours." He gets up and walks up to me then wraps his arms around my waist.
     "Well, it didn't take as long as expected." I put my arms over his shoulder and he kisses me. "Why? Were you doing something?"
     "No, I just had a little surprise waiting for you when you said you would be back. But it's not a surprise anymore, now is it?"
     "Oh, baby I'm so sorry for ruining the surprise."
     "Don't be. All I needed to do was buy some more candles and it was all ready, but I guess we can use the ones already in the bedroom." He smiles.
     "In the bedroom, huh?" He backs me up against the door.
     "Oh yeah." He kisses me hard. He starts to take my shirt off of me. Once my shirt is off, we walk to the bedroom. Didn't even bother to close the door.
     He took off every bit of clothing I had on. Then he takes his clothes off. I lay on the bed and he crawls on top of me. I feel his body against mine, and I remember all the true moments we've had together. They all ended so fast. We've never been left alone. I just need that. And I hope he wants that. I know I will never forget him. His face, his hair, his tattoos, his everything is burned in my brain. Once again, I feel his skin against mine. His kisses make me feel like I'll melt.

It's the next morning and I'm sitting on the bed next to Joker, in a new silk robe. Flipping through the channels on the flat screen TV. I stop on FOX News.
     "No marks on the body. Police are still unsure about what could've caused the person's death, but the information should be released later today." Says the reporter.
     A little later there's a knock on the front door. I tie the robe and Joker walks out the room and to the front door and I follow behind. He answers the door and I stand behind him. It's Frost. He looks happy, like, he has a smile on his face.
     "I have great news!" Joker steps out of the doorway for Frost to walk in. Once he's in the house, he sits on the couch and Joker sits on the second couch, after he closes the door, next to the one Frost is sitting on. I sit down and snuggle up next to Joker as he puts his arm over my shoulders.
     "So, what's the 'great news'?" Joker asks.
     "I've met the most amazing woman." This came as a surprise to me. Doesn't he stay cooped up in that house everyday? "Her name is Ivy." Joker was rubbing my waist until he heard her name. As if he was warming me up then just stopped at the sound of her name.
     "Well, treat her right, Frost." He says as he kisses me.
     "Oh believe me, I will. I haven't felt like this since my wife.." He looks down at his wedding ring. "She's so beautiful, you wouldn't believe me if I said more about her." We are all silent until Frost decides it's time for him to leave.
     "Bye." Frost tells Joker as he walks out the door.
     "Well you were nice." I say to him, jokingly, kind of.
     "Just wait until we get back to our old life, running the streets with more power than anyone.." He gets closer to me and helps me get up off the couch, he wraps his arms around my waist. "Speaking of..I was thinking we could do a little of that today, what do you think? Get dressed up all nice, maybe go to that masquerade ball I've been seeing flyers about. Start just a little trouble?"
     "Sounds perfect." We both smile and he kisses me.