Loss and Pain

Y/N P.O.V.

     I open my eyes and see pitch black. My wrists hurt. They're tied behind me, along with my legs tied at the ankles. I'm still naked. Well, this is uncomfortable. A door in front of me opens and the light practically blinds me. I squint my eyes as a tall male figure walks up to me.
"J-Joker?"
"No."
"Then who are you?" My vision clears up. It's Frost. "Frost?! What are you doing?!" I kick him in the face when he kneels down in front of me.
"I'm helping you. You don't want these ropes tide around you anymore, don't you? And I'm sure you want clothes on. Especially after this."
"Oh..I'm so sorry."
"It's fine." He untied the ropes at my ankles and then the ones around my wrists. He lets me sit in a spare room in the small house we're in. He gave me women's clothes that fit me, he made me tea. I go to the small sunroom with beautiful 90s white outdoor furniture that looks as if it were woven by hand. I sit in one of the chairs and take small sips of my tea, holding back tears. I admire the green leaves and beautiful flowers. Wether they were in small pots on the ground, growing on the mostly glass walls, or if they were in big wire bowls hanging from the ceiling. It just looked beautiful. Frost walked in and sat in a chair next to me.
"You're technically a hostage."
"What?"
"Yeah, that lady doctor at the asylum went crazy because Joker doesn't love her. So she took the thing he loves the most."
"I see..." I took another sip of my tea. "Where did these clothes come from?"
"They were for my wife." I look up at one of the walls and see a painting of a beautiful woman.
"Is that her?" I point to the painting.
"Yes."
"She's very beautiful."
"Yes, that she was."
"Was?" I look at him.
"She, uh...she was killed."
"Oh..I'm sorry."
"Don't be. It wasn't your fault." It was quiet for a while. "It was Joker's." I look at him with surprise, but not much. "That's why I work with him now. He was threatening to kill her, but he was going to, no matter what. That's how it works. That was a time where he needed a loyal person. I never break a promise. And I promised to work for him. Then he killed her. This, was her indoor dream garden. She spent most of her time here. Changing from hobby to hobby. She painted, wrote books, made clay vases and pots, and grew her garden. She never did any of this outside because she wanted peace and quiet. None of the laughing kids playing ball next door. This neighborhood became non-friendly to families later on. So one by one, people moved out of their homes. I'm the last one to live here. And I'm never leaving. This is how she wanted everything. So I kept it this way." I genuinely felt bad for him. He obviously loved her very, very much. I'm not going to talk to Joker about it. It'll just get him mad. And it's none of my business. That was a time before he found me. That is behind him.
"Anyways," he says to me, "you're not a hostage anymore. You can go."
"Where am I supposed to go? To a place where the one I love is being controlled by the one that loves him?"
"If you're really going to fight for him, you better have a good plan. Because she already has a plan for the scenarios that she thought of that involves you coming back. But remember, it's the scenarios that she thought of. Not me or you."