Morning Love

Y/N P.O.V.

     I wake up and look on the other side of the bed to check if Joker was still sleeping, but he wasn't even in bed. That was when I heard the coffee maker beep. I get up and don't change out of my pajamas (tank top and underwear) and walk to the kitchen. There he is. Leaning against the granite countertop in a big enough kitchen. Coffee in his right hand and a book in the other. Hold up, a book? Since when?!
     "Since when do you read?" I hug him around his waist from his side.
     "It's just this book! They're calling me "Jo Ker" in a universe that I'm not what people call a psychopath!"
     "Oh, wow. Stupid?"
     "Yes, it's stupid! They couldn't just make up a fake last name for me?!"
     I walk over to the coffee machine and start to make a coffee by putting a coffee cup under the maker thing. "Mhm." I agree.
     He closes the book and puts it down on the counter. Suicide Squad novel. "You look gorgeous this morning, baby."
     "No, I look horrible, my hair's not brushed, I don't eve-" he interrupted me with a kiss.
     "You. Look. Gorgeous."
     I blush. "I love you." He says.
     "I love you too." There was silence and my mind drifted on him until the coffee machine beeped. I turn around and grab my coffee. "I need to go into the city. Only for a few hours."
"Do you need me to drive you?"
"No, I'll just take the subway or something."
     "Ok, but I wanna watch you get ready."
     "Why?"
     "Because you look hot when you get ready. I don't know if you do it on purpose or whatever. What am I saying? You always look hot!" He rushes to the bedroom and lays on the bed. I walk behind him. I get in the bathroom and start the shower. I go to the door of the bathroom and look at him. He has a smile on his face. I close the door. "Aw, c'mon!" He yells. I open a crack in the door and poke my head out, and stick my tongue out at him and laugh then close the door again. I take a shower and get dressed in skinny jeans and a Gucci shirt that made me look good, and black heels. I walk out of the bathroom and see Joker asleep in the bed. Got bored without me, huh? I kiss him on his forehead while trying not to wake him, and head out the house when I make my way to the front door.