Miss Believer

Y/N P.O.V.

     We walked out of the asylum feeling powerful. Jokers arm over my shoulder and my hand on his back. Along with all the men that didn't get killed by the asylum guards behind us. Joker made Frost catch a ride in a different van, leaving me and him alone in a van together. The men and Frost drove away from us. Joker drove himself and I to a place that was already reserved for us. A beautiful place it is. It kind of resembles that place that Bella went to on her honeymoon with her vampire husband. I felt kind of weird about the series. I didn't know if I should like it or hate it.
     Anyways, we got out of the van and he walked next to me, and we walked to the place together. He locked the door after we made our way in. He turned me around while I was walking to the bedroom. He kisses me passionately and in that moment I just felt so weak and under some trance he has me in. I kiss him back and he picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and he holds me up, putting his hands under my thighs. Our lips still pressed against each other, he walks to the bedroom and gently lays me down on the bed. The comforter color is a dark red, along with the pillows. The room is big and has low lighting. Only because the room is lit with candles. The wallpaper is a golden color and shines with designs. He takes off one piece of clothing I have on at a time. He takes off his pants and already has no shirt on. He crawled on the bed and stops when he was on top of me. He stared into my eyes for a few seconds, his arms holding his torso up.
     "I love you more than I thought I did. When I thought you were dead, I was prepared to never forgive myself for not telling you how I feel. I never did forgive myself. I still don't."
     "It's okay. And I love you too. It took me a while to believe it. But I now I know, and I believe." I put my hand behind his neck and I pulled him in to kiss me. He turned me over. I'm on top of him. I kiss him harder than I ever did. Our bodies rubbing against each other. The best feeling. Being close to him feels like this is the only place that I ever need to be. Nothing else matters. And nothing ever will.

// hope you liked this chapter! And a huge thank you for over 1k readers on the first book! Love you all! xo