Can't Wait

Y/N P.O.V.

Frost was taking too long, so I put the gun in my back pocket and climbed to the passenger seat in the front of the van. "Frost, you are taking entirely too long."
"Deal with it."
"Hey, that's my line!"
"Oh well." I pull the gun from my back pocket and point it at his temple.
"Bad choice of words. Disrespect me again, I dare you. Mr. J ain't gonna like you after I tell him how you treated me. Pull over." He cooperated and parked the car on the side of the road, only because he knew exactly what I was talking about. "Now let me drive." He gets out of the van and I climb over to the driver seat. He gets in on the passenger side. I drive the van way faster than he did. To the warehouse he directed me to. I got out and he did after me. We walked in and almost an army of men with big costume heads or just costumes. Nothing to show any facial features. Frost led me to a small room and told me about the plan to break into the asylum and get Joker and how he already prepared the men and that they know the plan and their way around the asylum by heart.
"Okay, let's go." I say. Frost grabs my arm, stopping me from walking out.
"No. Are you crazy?" I pull back my arm.
"I'm working on it." I walk out of the room. I lead the small army to some black vans by the warehouse. Frost hurries to the van that we share to get to the asylum.
When we get there, we already got through the gates without setting off any alarms. That's when the men start shooting. I step back as one guy blows a big hole in the wall.
"I wanna get to Mr. J A.S.A.P. Follow me. Make sure I don't get hurt." I walk to through the hole and through the asylum halls. The men behind me were shooting guards and crazies coming after them. "Here." We walk up to the door with the number "1364" on it, at the bottom, "Joker" is spray painted. Before I could touch the knob to the door, a girl gets in front of me and yells in my face.
"Stay away from him!" Her bright blonde hair falls in her face. The men behind me hold their guns, aiming them at her head. I put up my hand.
"Hold your fire, boys." I get close to her face. "And who are you?"
"His doctor."
"Are you attached or something?" I slap her and she falls to the ground. "Well, just know. He doesn't love you or anything. It's all coming down to me." Honestly, I have never been this mean to anyone in my life. And in a way, I feel powerful. Once this is over and I get my Mr. J back, I'll have a break from the mean. I undo the latch on the door and open it. There he is.