Feelings Broke

Joker P.O.V.

     Frost and I dropped Harley off in an alley and left. We don't want her coming back.

Harley P.O.V.

     I woke up in a dark alley. Bruises on my face and a big cut right over my right brow. I sit up and look around. A few old hobos around a fire are sitting towards the front of the alley. I get up and walk toward the front of the alley.
"Hi..." One of them say to me.
"Well, hello!" I say while walking past them. I walk confidently, but believe me...I'm broken. In pieces on the floor where I was lying before. On the cold, hard ground. That's where many people think I belong. There's a big part of me that believes them. But I will work my way back to the top. I will get my puddin' back. One day, my puddin' and I, we will be together. It will always be us in the end.
I walk through the city until I find somewhere suitable to stay.

Y/N P.O.V.

I'm awaken by a knocking on the front door. I sit up and look next to me. Joker lays next to me asleep. I get up out of the bed and grab a silk robe from the bathroom. It's off white with black lace on the ends. I put it on and tie it around my waist and walk out the bedroom and to the front door. I open it and Frost stands.
"Hey, uh..." He just stares at me for a moment. "Is the boss awake?"
"No, it's 3 in the morning, what are you doing here?"
"I just need to give...oh never mind. I-I actually came here to see you." Immediate shame came upon his face, but I move out of the way so he could walk in, and he did. He sat on the couch. I mean, I wasn't about to make him go away, he was probably worried. I understand, I guess.
"Do you want some coffee or something." I say while I close the door.
"No." I lay down on the second couch that's next to the one frost sits in. I put on a movie for the both of us to watch because he never really said anything. Eventually I closed my eyes.

I woke up and see Frost next to me. I gently push him over and try not to wake him and walk to the bedroom. I open the door and Joker is still sleeping. I closed the door behind me and looked at the golden watch next to a lit candle on a wooden table against the wall. It was only an hour later. I get back in bed and snuggle up next to Joker. It took me a while to fall back asleep. Only because I was thinking about why Frost was next to me on the couch. I wasn't gonna just brush that off like it was nothing. I'm gonna have to talk to him.