Chapter 18

My parents shot up and looked around to find out that we were under attack. They looked at me with worried eyes and I gave them the look that I'm not coming with them and I'm staying. They nodded and turned away to sprint to the den. More and more load boom and guns shots could be heard from the south and the west. Two UH-60 Black Hawks and three AH-64 Apache helicopters flew over head and landed towards the south. They most be trying to flank or break threw because most the animals ran towards the south and east and looked frightened and at the same time, upset. Then out of the blue I was grabbed by a man in all black and red. I struggled to get him off but then there was a gun shot and he feel to the ground. I looked to see where the gun shot came from to see Eric, John, Sam, Kyle, John, and Aidan, with guns up ready to shoot anything that came near me and them.

 I looked to see where the gun shot came from to see Eric, John, Sam, Kyle, John, and Aidan, with guns up ready to shoot anything that came near me and them

      Some motor shells went off near us and hit the tree line where I spotted a T-14 in the tree line trying to find a spot to set up and maybe try and hit us

Some motor shells went off near us and hit the tree line where I spotted a T-14 in the tree line trying to find a spot to set up and maybe try and hit us. I asked Sam for the rocket launcher and he ran up and handed it to me. It's been awhile since I've shot one but I didn't want to be shot or killed for that matter. I lined the T-14 in my sights and pulled the trigger and almost flew backwards. I was not expecting it to have much of a kick. I hit it right between the turret and body of the tank. Sam loaded me another shell. I pulled the trigger again but was prepared for the kick it might give this time.

Boom! Hitting the T-14's tracks. It stopped in its spot and the turret spun around at us and I dropped the rocket launcher and ran out of the way. The T-14 shot a shell witch whistled right by us and blow up behind us. Sam gave me an anti tank grenade and we threw it at the tank. They blew up next to it and on it, scorching the T-14 but it wasn't done yet. Eric had the rocket launcher and quickly set up and fired a round and blew the tank up. Man could that tank hits and not really effect it at all.

My little rescue team and I ran towards the south because I was told that's where the LZ is and where we can get picked up and go home. I was given a Colt M4 Sopmod and my pistol that was taken away from me and left behind. We ran over some tree and threw tall grass. Some animals ran to capture us but I didn't hesitate to shot them down dead to the ground. We went threw a creek and up a few hills. There were beginning to be a lot more animals after us and we were running low on ammunition. We threw a few grenades back towards the animals chasing us and focused on anything at our sides or in front of us.

       Then I was jumped on by three wolves and more went after Eric, Sam, John, Aidan, and Kyle

Then I was jumped on by three wolves and more went after Eric, Sam, John, Aidan, and Kyle. " you should have been killed by my brother and not be still hear" one of the wolves said that was trying to bite my neck. I grabbed my pistol but couldn't get it out of its holster. I was trying to wiggle it out of its holster but it was stuck. I rolled over and pinned the wolf that told me I should be dead and drew out my pistol and shot him in the neck three times. There was blood on me and I was tackled by five more wolves all very furious and eager to kill me. But they all dropped dead when I looked to see how shot them. There was another group of five people from my squad, Ali, Jack, Grady, Trinity with Catina sword, John young. John young soon was shot by someone with the same uniform that I was attacked by earlier. No one saw where it came from but then Jack dropped to the ground grunting.

Then there was a scream of pain from where we thought the shots came from. Then Zoe, Chase, Mike, Suzy, Marylu, Craig, Alex, Joe appeared and I was so happy to see them. Alex and joe picked up John Y body and covered it up in some sheets. Zoe ran up to me and wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. It was nice to know she missed me and all but we have to get out of hear. It was nice to be reunited with the team but a huge bummer that John Y died. Grady was upset and not happy but he kept moving while he made sure nothing got near his dead friend.

While running to the LZ I was thinking about the brother of Reach I killed. It must of been Halo or Out. I felt bad but it was my life or his. Reach ran back to his den to check on his pack and mate and pups. So I did not have to worry about him coming after me at the moment. But I have a feeling like he will show up soon. I'm very upset and mad that John Y died and Jack is hurt. I should of been shot or he shouldn't of been killed. Alisa - Blood falcon, lily - Arctic Falcon, Blizzard - Desert Rooster, HALOREACHOUT - Arctic blood Wolf. Hmm , that's not a lot of pups but one died in a battle. That's sad but stuff like that happens in war I guess.

Reach must be at the den by now and hopefully is enjoying himself. He's a king now and has more land. I'll have to remember that and not go there or he could and does have the chance to kill me then and there. We kept running and shooting down animals trying not to lose anymore squad members and dying. We really kept a lookout for the men in those suits or gear because they seem deadly and want to kill.