Chapter 7

When I woke up I changed into all of the clothes Zoe had gotten me yesterday. I grabbed my pistol and holster and put them in my hip with a few magazines on my chest rig. Then I walk out into the hallway and John came walking down the hall. He said " that was some party last night Sean. Also Congrats"! I told him thank you for coming. He also complemented on my clothes and other stuff that I was wearing and that I had on me. 

      John asked me if I wanted to come down to breakfast with him. I told him that I will be down there soon, but I have something to do. He nodded in agreement and just walked down the hall to the mess hall. I went down the hall a few feet and nicked on Zoe's door. She opened the door and said " good morning Sean. How'd you sleep"? I said " good and I loved last night. I just wish that last night did not go by so fast". She said " yea me too". 

       We walked down to breakfast together holding hands. When we got down to the mess hall some other people came up to us and said congrats and what a good party party last night. We both said thank you and glad you liked it. Zoe and I got some toast, a bowl of oatmeal, and a glass of milk. After breakfast Zoe and I decided to take a nice walk through campus. It was really nice out with a breeze from the east, the sun rising in the south, the birds were singing in the distance. 

       We went down to the stream that flowed into the campus. We both sat down on a big rock hanging over a little part of the stream. We talked about what we were going to for the day and maybe the week. We both wanted to shoot at the range everyday and go on a date night like twice or three times a month. Way lay'ed down on the rock and started looking up at the sky for a while. 

      Then I heard a alarm go off near the campus building. Two other members of the campus came running out way with full automatic guns. "What's going on" we asked as soon as they reached us. They said " animals are breaching the campus gates. Come with us immediately. We both fallowed them to the front gate and there were animals trying to get threw the gate and some were trying to climb it and solders shooting at them and some got jumped on by some animals. I quickly pulled my pistol from its holster and opened fire.. some animals dropped dead to the ground and some just looked at me. Then all of the animals stopped and then they all looked at me. Everything fell very silent for a while. Then, all the animals ran away very quickly.