Chapter 2

The next morning my sister and I went down the hill and my sister spotted some deer and killed them to eat for breakfast. It was good but I kind of felt bad for killing all of them, but that's the way of life. Then mom and dad called us to learn how to climb trees and surprise your enemies. I want to protest to them that I didn't what to do it, but you know your parents, they always get there way with you. But I did it anyway because it is fun and it is something to do at the meantime. 

      After that, the day was almost over. I went back to the den and took a nap. When I woke up it was late at night, so I decided to take a walk around the hill. This time I did not go to the big watering hole. I went to check out the animal kingdom boarders. When I got there, there were wolves and and monkey's and gorilla's guarding the guarding the boarder to the outside world.

       They were arguing about why the had to do this job and that the animal kingdom sucks. So I just turned around and started to walk away. Then I got to this big huge forest but there were guards guarding it so I went in. When I was in the forest, I found a pound. I decided to to sit down by it and tack a nap. When I woke up I found my self by two other animals. 

     They were both staring at me. They both asked me how is was and were did I come from. I said " I am Sean a human and I'm from the animal kingdom". They told me that there's no worry' for the rest of my day's. I said " what do you mean". They said that I won't have to learn so much anymore and that I was basically get to do anything I want to. I said " cool so what shall we do"? They said " first our names a Samon and Poomba. I said " hello Samon And Poomba", and we all started to sing while walking further into the woods. 

     For the past few weeks all we at were bugs and fruit and vegetables. We sang and played games like tag, hide and seek, sand man, and some other common games. The next motif we woke up and decided to play hide and seek. Samon was the seeker and me and Poomba hide. I hide up it a tall tree nearby and Poomba hide in a bush. Samon soon found Poomba and they both tried to find me. I think Poomba did not really try because he new were I was but it would not really be fare to tell Samon.