Chapter 4

She stayed in the room so I asked her "What now". She said that now she's going to teach me for two years. I said "Two years!  Are you crazy"? She said "Well it could be seven years. Well...yea it could take seven years if you don't want to listen and pay attention". I said "Two years sounds good to me." and I shut my mouth. She also said "Oh and there are no brakes". Some other people gram it in with other stuff, just as we put it down, where we left off Immediately. Then, I asked  "Well then, what now". She said "I told you, I'm going to be your teacher and your going to be my student".

        I was getting mad to have to learn more. So I asked her "How old are you"? She said I'm 14 years old. Same age as you. We took a DNA sample and ran it through the computer". I knew that we looked the same age. Over the past few weeks I turned so much that my brain was starting to hurt a lot.  They gave me food that was so good, that I wanted to eat all of what they had. I loved all of what I've been doing, but I don't really get to do anything because I am always learning for like 10-12 hours a day. A little over three months went by, and I continued to learned more and more every 10 to 12 hours.

Some days I asked questions and colored for a little rest. Two years went by of learning and I got about as smart as a High School student. Then, we started learning about vehicles. Three months go by and I am done with drivers ed. One night I heard strange noises outside like yelling, screaming, and animal noises. The next morning I asked the girl that is my teacher what happened. She told me that animals attacked the campus but they had defended it for now. I learned so much over the past two years. I learned how to cut my own hair, drive, shower, write, speak better English, brush my teeth, change clothes, and shoot guns. I think it was really fun shooting the guns. Some shot fast, slow, and some had a kick to them. I loved using the CM16-R8-L and a really shiny black pistol.

 Once I was getting as smart as my teacher she let me go outside, but of course it had to have guards around it and tall fences with barbed wire all over the top of it. A couple months later I asked my teacher what her name was? She said " my name is Zoe...", as she took a basketball from the cart and through it at the hoop and made it in her first shot. I was impressed that she got it on her first shot. I really wanted to ask her out but something inside me told me to wait a little longer until the time is right. So, I just grabbed the ball too and through it at the hoop like she did, but missed it. Zoe said "You'll get the hang of it soon". After an hour of shooting hoops with Zoe we decided to go the the range and shoot. I, as always, used my favorite two guns ( R8-L and the black pistol)to shoot at all the targets that I was given. 

Zoe really loved using the M4 raider and the SMG at the range. After shooting at the range, I decided to head to bed, so I won't be so cranky and tired in the morning. When I woke up, I went straight down to the mess hall as soon as I got ready for the day. The campus finally decide that I was trustworthy and loyal enough to eat with other people in the mess hall. I got three soft eggs, along with four pieces of bacon, two slices of toast, and a glass of orange juice. I saw Zoe at a table, by a window with her friends John, Kyle, and Sam. There was a spot right next to Zoe, so I quickly sat down right next to her. She looked at me and said "Good Morning Sean! How did you sleep"? I said "Good, I really had fun last night". She said "Oh that's good, I am glad you did". I ate my food really fast. Zoe gave me the look like, "You must of been really hungry or starving".