Still part of Chapter 3

I woke up and stood up quickly. "Where am I" I asked my self. I looked around me and it looked like I was in some sort of grey box I was in. There was like a bed in one corner of the room. There looked be an exit but there was like something blocking it. I went to try and see if I could get out, but it would not move. Then I heard a loud voice come from outside the small grey box on the roof. I looked around some more . There was a skinny grey box with legs holding it up in another corner of the room. Then, a noise to my left had caught me attention, as I saw the way out open. 

That girl I saw before, that was next to the bigger girl, that didn't hit me on the head, walked in from the now open exit. She looked my age. She had a small box in her hand. I asked her"What do you have and what's in the box?". She said "These are supplies, for me, so I can cut your hair". I said "I don't want my hair cut though". But she just told me that I do, and that it is not normal for a boy like me to have the long of hair that I do. She told me to go sit in the chair in the middle of the room. I just gave her to look like "I'm not found that". She grabbed my arm tight and hard and through me into the chair. "Dam she is tough".

 I scrambled out of the chair, showing defiance. She called to four other people outside the room as they then walked on in. The four other people grabbed me and held me down to the chair hard. I heard a buzzing noise. Then, I started to feel my head getting lighter and a lot more cooler. Then the buzzing noise stopped and the four people let me go and walked out of the room. Then, she handed an object that I could see myself in. I looked different than before, when I use to looked at my reflection in the water when I was getting something to drink. I was surprised at how she cut my hair. A really nice new style that I would grow fond of.