The latter immediately caught my eyes visibly perplexed before shaking his hands in disbelief. "What the fuck is going on? "

"I don't know." I chuckled innocently shrugging my shoulders before bringing my hand to my lips as I watched Julian come back with a set of clothes from our room.

" Dress yourself ! "

"Huh?"

I shook my head in hilarity at the sight of Chris's completely outmoded expression before he picked up the set of clothes that Julian had thrown at him.

He looked at me as a question mark, again shrugging my shoulders before heading to the kitchen.

I knew that the boys had things in their hands. Besides, I still had a lot to prepare for myself.

Borkis quickly took advantage of Chris's distraction to join me before laughing lightly with me as he used a beer in our fridge. "He didn't see anything coming. "

"I hope it will please him." I said, looking up at the entrance to the kitchen, slightly biting my lower lip in uncertainty.

"Wow! To please him ? Are you serious ?!" Exclaimed Borkis, quickly joining me with an expression of envy. "Chris is probably the luckiest of us all. Believe me, most guys already envied him in high school because you was HOT but now it's worse !"

I let a look of surprise and embarrassment cross my face before turning to the tall blonde with an arched eyebrow. "Really ? Why? "

"Where to start ? Uh, already you can bear him. As seriously, how are you doing to endure his arrogance ?! "

I giggled lightly, shaking my head as he took a sip of his beer, smiling at me before shrugging his shoulders.

"But more seriously, you've planned all this for him. "

Suddenly, Julian exploded through the kitchen entrance, giving a sharp look in the direction of Borkis before giving me a smirk. "Man, he begins to ask questions. We have to go. "

"Shit! Okay! I come." Borkis exclaimed immediately, laying his beer on the counter before giving me a hurried look. "We must bring him back for what time?"

"The next guests arrive around 20:00. Then there will be the high school people. "

"20: 30?"

I gave a quick nod before smiling as I watched Borkis follow quickly after Julian.

The twins rushed to take their place letting us listen for Chris's questions to faint with the rest of the group.

Finally when I was sure that the boys were away and outside the apartment, I turned to the twins before pointing them each their turn with my pen. "The girls and Astrid arrive in an hour. I still have to go get the alcohol, the cake and finally Chris's gift. I need you to move furniture as well as all fragile items."

"Got it! "

I watched the twins instantly tackle the task making me smile in spite of myself before heading to our room.

Today was going to be a long day.

19: 56

I rushed down the stairs with loaded arms and was particularly careful with the pastryboard in my hands.

I immediately called for the girls once I was at the door before letting go a heavy sigh as Eva and Sana got rid of most of the bags in my hands.

"How much longer do we have ?" Astrid asked as I walked through the living room.