Where Do We Go From Here?

She sat in front of the mirror staring into her blue eyes hating the way she needed him. Hating the way she just simply replied with an 'okay' when she just wanted to shout out no. She wore a red velvet dress that exploded into strings of soft cotton at the bottom.
Lilith, I don't know what to do. Raven mind linked, eyes tearing up unwillingly.
You're afraid to love Raven, let him in. Let our mate in. You can't blame him for Damien's doings. Her wolf replied but she wasn't convinced.
But I can blame him for the murder of our past pack. I am still a member of the Silver Claw pack. She argued.
You are a member of the Silver Claw pack but the Luna of the Blood Moon. Give him a chance Raven, just one more. Lilith tried convincing her but Raven still had her doubts.
I have given him many and you are asking me to give him another. She spat then taking a deep breath.
You can't stop the mate bond, the attraction will only grow over time. Lilith informed before sinking away. But maybe it might lessen overtime. It's different for each set of mates, no one could predict what would happen.

"Raven? Alpha Axel asked me to give you this box." Kylie shouted from the other side as she slowly opened the door entering her closet placing a black box with a red ribbon on her vanity table.

"I'll leave you to it." Kylie smiled walking out as Raven slowly opened the black box which revealed a pearl bracelet with a matching necklace.

I hope you like my gift dear mate. I can't wait to see you. ~Axel

Cringe. That's all Raven could do. He was truly horrible at writing notes. Sighing her wolf begged her to put the jewellery as she agreed, clipping the string of pearls around her neck and wrist. Slipping on a pair of red heels she put on a shade of dark red lipstick matching the colour of her dress. That should do it, Raven thought stepping out of the closet seeing rose petals scattered in a line. You're fucking kidding right, now I have to clean random shit up, Raven thought as her wolf face palmed inside her.
Bitch no! You follow the damn petals. Lilith sighed as Raven's mouth formed an o shape. So that's why they're in a line. Her cheeks heating up in embarrassment she thanked the Goddess that no one was in the room. She entered the hallway as she realised that candles were lit along the sides down the path. Sniffing the atmosphere she realised that she couldn't smell anyone else except the faint scent of Axel. Peeking over the handle rails she realised that the whole pack house was silent, no one too be seen.

Sketchy...Raven thought as her wolf clawed inside her, wanting to reunite with her mate. Biting her lip she realised she hadn't brought a weapon with her. Rushing back to her room she found Antonio trying to force herself out into her.
What do you want? Raven snapped.
He won't hurt us! Trust me, trust him. Please Raven. Lilith plead as she gritted her teeth.
Fine. The human groaned walking down the stairs stepping over the red rose petals. Somehow as she walked passed the candles they seemed to blow out as she continued walking down dimming the path behind her as the one in front still shone brightly.

Antonio, mind telling me how the candles are randomly going off? Raven asked as her wolf sighed.
Just go with it and trust our mate. Lilith whined as Raven reluctantly did so following the petals until they lead to the front door where Axel stood in a tux beside a black sports car. A Lamborghini of some sort.
He could have just added in the note 'go to the main entrance' instead of wasting all the money on roses and candles. Raven sighed.
Shut up and appreciate how romantic our mate is. Lilith hushed as Raven rolled her eyes.

"You look breath taking darling." Axel smiled taking her hand in his.
Yeah, if only I could actually just take his breath and kill-
Shut up Raven! Lilith snapped.