Raven - Q&A

Hello and welcome ladies and gentlemen to the Q&A session with Raven from the 'Possession of the Alpha'. Now tell me Raven-

Just fucking get on with it. I need to go sort out some stuff god damn it.

Well isn't Raven a little rude? Anyways, Raven, who do you like. *wink wink Axel*

Uh, I guess i like Axel. After all we are mates and bound to be together.

Do you want children?

You see, as a werewolf, depending how strong your child will be it can be about 3-8 months long. I'm sorry but I'm not fond of the thought of being disabled for that long. That's just haunting man.

Ok then, well, do you still like Xavier?

Xavier is a wonderful man, and I still care for him, but have no love for him anymore.

Are you happy to be mated to Axel?

If I had a choice...then honestly I would say no, but I really can't judge that early because I can see he is trying to be a better mate.

So, do you like the title of Luna?

Title? Luna? I'm sorry but if you haven't figured, I'm not a fan of formal shit things and honestly 'Luna' just sounds too, you know.

When did you start becoming Assassin Raven?

You could say I started after I was trained, and I wanted to prove myself in some way. I wanted to know that I was stronger, held power, was on top of everyone else so I fed off their fear and killed.

Motorbikes or cars?

Motorbikes, duh. I mean you get to weave through traffic, wind blowing in your hair the thrill and fun. It's all in the one package.

Would you kill Axel if he had done something wrong, like very wrong.

I might, depending what it is, I mean...it will hurt but what has to be done, will be done.

If you had a choice to never find your mate, would you choose it?

No, I am actually glad I found Axel. Finding him made me into a strong woman and leader today.

When is your birthday?

It is the 20th of November, the day my mother died. Anything else?

Oh. Well, I'm sorry for asking that.

Uh huh.

Now, next question, what would you name your child if you have one?

Lorenzo Eros *last name depending on what will happen*

For both girl and boy?

Eh.

Ok, now, do you prefer guns or daggers?

I prefer daggers. Guns do easy work, clean. No blood. Plus, daggers are cool.

Do you think the Moon Goddess made a good choice by mating the both of you.

Nope, not one bit, nada, not at all.

Do you have any siblings that you know of, or had.

Nope, single child as long as I have been notified.

If you had to name a pack what would it be?

Definitely Shadow Rose. Sounds cool. Don't ask.

Ok, last question.

Uh huh. Actually, I gotta dash cause the pack needs me for training.

But there's only one more ques-

Bye!