Dangerous Species

Raven's POV
For the whole night Xavier was asking me about Axel and I answered honestly. He seemed to be quite angry about what he did, but I got away anyways. Nyla came back late at night saying she found her mate and that he was from the Blue Moon pack and so is Lexi's. They were all super happy, as their mates are loving kind guys and I am so happy for them, they deserve this. It's actually really funny because Lexi's mate Cedric and Nyla's mate Blake were walking together, and Lexi and Nyla were walking together, and all of them found each other at once. Black and Cedric are said to be best friends which is nice because then they don't have anything against each other, which means we all can hang out together freely. I was changing into a black sleeveless top and leather pants with a waist holster filled with two guns, one with normal bullets, another with silver, five daggers and a flask of wolfsbane. Why? Simple, I was meeting their mates in a forest. They say the forest is 'safe', I think otherwise. There is always an enemy lurking about, watching your every move, taking any chance to kill you. I put on my combat boots and tied my wavy black hair into a waterfall braid with a electric blue ribbon matching my hair. Putting on black mascara and eyeliner which complimented my eyes, I slipped on my ring and then walked out of the bathroom to see Xavier beaming at me.

"Morning Al'." He greeted planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Mornin' big guy." I hugged him and we walked down with our hands around each other's waist. As we reached the door we saw a Lexi with make up on, in a dress, and her hair all done up fancy. Same thing with Nyla. Well that's something new.

"OMG! You guys look so cute!" Nyla squealed as they both quickly snapped a picture. I glared at them and Xavier did the same.

"Awh, couple connection!" Lexi put a hand to her heart and they both snapped a picture again. I groaned and heard Xavier do the same and we both looked at each other confused. So today is let's magically do the same thing? I don't mind. Nyla stared at my holster and frowned at me.

"Alexis, what the hell is that doing? You aren't gonna be killing our mates are you?" She questioned.

"No! Of course not! I'm just bringing this for protection because you know...if you know who comes then..." I trailed off. They both nodded and then we all started walking into the forest. We were just walking down from the driveway when a red and white wolf came running towards the house and then shifted right in front of us. Roghan. Fuckity-fuck. He as found us. We are so dead. I took a gun and a dagger discreetly from the back of my holster and held them tightly. He surprisingly kneeled to us as we all shared a puzzled look.
What the hell is he doing here? Nyla panicked and mind linked to all of us. We rarely use it, but in emergencies like this, then we do.
Not sure. I replied.
He found out. Lexi said.
If he did, he wouldn't be kneeling in front of us. Nyla furrowed her eyebrows.
Who the fuck is he? Xavier exclaimed with great frustration.
To cut it short, he is the Beta of the Blood Moon pack. I informed.

"Hello. I am here for Blaze, the undefeated underground fighter of the California underground fighting ring." He said as he stood up.

"Why do you want Blaze?" I snapped. The actual fuck?

"We heard that he is the best fighter around and that he also just moved here, and we need his help." Roghan said. Seriously? He? I thought werewolves were smarter. I mean, if they saw me fight, they also must have saw the end, which was just girls flirting and grinding on me as I tried to leave. One thing: what man pushes them away. Two thing: DID THEY NOT NOTICE THAT I DIDN'T HAVE A BULDGE IN MY TIGHT SHORTS? Sorry, just had to say that.

"No. Blaze already is occupied with other things in life, so buh-bye." I spat coldly. Shit! Nyla and Lexi were going to be late.
Nyla, Lexi, you can leave. Go now. Plus, I know you both don't like blood, if I have to get to it. I mind linked.
What about you and Xavier? Lexi asked.
We will be good, go to your mates. Xavier smiled at them as they nodded and headed off leaving Roghan confused.