Uncovered

The noise of our bedroom door woke me up as Axel jolted up beside me. Kylie was panting out side with her laptop and a few files in her hand.

"I...found...out-WTF! MY EYES!" She screamed as I scrambled under the covers and Axel covered his...manhood.

"GO GET DRESSED GOD DAMN IT!" She yelled. I rushed to the closet and pulled over one of Axel's shirt as they were the easiest to get on at the moment as Axel hopped into some pants. Walking out of the closet I glared at her as she returned it.

"YOU TOLD ME TO BARGE INTO WHERE EVER THE FUCK YOU ARE, EVEN IF YOU'RE HAVING SEX AS SOON AS I HAVE THE INFORMATION! I followed like a good friend. But then, IN RETURN MY EYES WERE ABUSED BY THAT FUCKING IMAGE. OH HELL NO!" Kylie shouted loud enough for everyone else to hear.

"Raven. What information?" Axel growled. Oh come on. Why is this all on me?

"Ok. I got Kylie to get some leads on where Damian and the rouges are."

"And I got it! Check all this out." Kylie squealed in excitement throwing the files at me. She was just about to do the same to her laptop before she held it there for a second, then pulled it to her chest.

"You can have the files...but not Kyla." She frowned stroking her laptop.

"Kyla?" I asked. She has a baby? She's pregnant? It's a girl?

"OMG! YOU'RE PREGNANT! WHO'S YOUR MATE?" I asked excitedly.

"What the hell are you talking about. Kyla is my laptop god damn it." Kylie rolled her eyes and I stared at her. It was her damned laptop the whole way on.

"Excuse me ladies, but what exactly are we going to do about THE DOOR?" Axel asked. We shrugged and then rushed to the couch. I held the files tightly in my hand as Axel lifted me up and put me on his lap.

"Awh, so cute!" Kylie smiled.

"Please, I'm sexy." Axel smirked and I smacked his arm.

"Any day I would choose a puppy over you." I said folding my arms and looking back at the files.

"Can a puppy make you feel good like I can?" Axel asked trailing his hand down my thigh.

"I can just go to the club and get a man there." I stated flicking my hair in his face.

"But you won't because I'm here and I'm the only one who is allowed to touch-"

"I AM STILL HERE MY EARS, EARS EARS EARSSSS" Kylie yelled covering them. I flicked Axel's forehead and got back to work. The files contained pictures of Damian and what seemed like his beta. They were talking in front of a huge house. It must be Damian's. Kylie opened Kyla and showed me a video.

"That shit Alpha is going down." Damian yawned.

"Of course. You will be the one taking his place." His beta snickered.

"But first, we need his Luna. After all, who is an Alpha or it's pack without the Luna? She is the heart." Damian grinned sadistically. They walked out of sight from the camera and it blacked out.

"We need to warn Alpha Hayden, and the packs around about Damian. God I feel bad for the Alpha and Luna he is talking about." I muttered. They both nodded.

"I'm going to ask for help to attack them. We found Damian's house, there has to be some sort of information, and with the pictures, every Thursday they meet up at the creek at 1am to 4am."Axel pointed out. We both nodded and I smiled.

"We can finally attack and get rid of them." I sighed.

"No, not we. I can. You will stay here and be safe." Axel growled protectively. Kylie just simply kicked her legs up placing her feet on the table.