22

"미안한단 말은 제발 하지 말아요"

...November 2013...

"Just go and make it up with her."

It was what Jung Kook had said to Ji Min nights before at the playground. Ji Min might don't tell him anything at all, but Jung Kook was wise enough to understand. Sometimes he thought something about why Da Hye broke up with Jung Kook back then. He such a good boy and Da Hye was a good girl. They would be a perfect couple.

Along with that thought, something flashed on his mind,

I'm not good enough for Da Hye. I don't deserve a good girl like her...

So, today Ji Min asked Jung Kook to come over. He needed help and Jung Kook gracefully gave a hand to help Ji Min.

^_^

It was all set up by Jung Kook. It was all Jung Kook's idea. Maybe it wasn't something special, but at least without his smart girl; Yoo Jin, Jung Kook could come up with some idea when Ji Min couldn't think any of them.

"So, Da Hye likes ice cream. I think you should bring her some ice cream or take her to some ice cream parlor near the big junction 2 stops away from here." Jung Kook explained.

"And then?"

"And then you're apologizing. Done!" Jung Kook smiled happily.

"Uh, okay... but how did you know about these fact?" Ji Min furrowed. Jung Kook was petrified but he barely answered with an unsteady voice.

"Well... I-I was her boyfriend... So-"

"Oh right! I forgot about that."

^_^

Ji Min walked to the back and forth in the balcony. Da Hye's room was across. The light was still on, which means she hadn't slept yet.

Looking around, Ji Min tried to looking for some pebbles. His gaze landed at the flower pots his mom placed around the corner. Ji Min didn't say anything about that, he liked it instead. Watering the plants sometimes could help him to get rid of stress.

Collecting the pebbles from the pot, Ji Min tried to aim it to Da Hye's window. He chose the smallest pebbles, so he wouldn't break Da Hye's window or he would get the bigger problem. It wasn't a big deal for him since Ji Min used to play a basketball back then with his friend named Yoon Gi. Well, it had been years and they were lost contact already.

"Is she asleep already? It's 9 pm though..." Ji Min mumbled as he glanced at the clock inside the room. His question had answered; Da Hye opened the door and walked out, arms folded In front of her chest.

Ji Min flinched. He did wish Da Hye to come out but he didn't really expect that Da Hye would come out for real.

"Uh..." Ji Min was perplexed at first, but he quickly came back to his sense and grabbed the paper airplanes he had prepared. It was all Jung Kook's ideas. Since it was night, Ji Min didn't want to take a risk being scolded by the neighbors because talking with a loud voice. The gap between their balconies was indeed not so far away, but whispering wasn't a choice either.

Ji Min flew the paper airplane to Da Hye. She was confused at first, but she took it and unfolded the paper.

I'm sorry, love. Forgive me please. I love you <3

Reading Ji Min's cute note, Da Hye let out a chuckle. She was mad at Ji Min indeed, but after having a reflection time, she knew that Ji Min didn't mean it. Like seriously, who could hate this cutie??

Da Hye then realized that Ji Min was still there; hoping. So she gestured Ji Min to wait when she ran inside the room to get paper and pencil. She wrote something on there before folding it into airplane shaped and flew it to Ji Min.

Don't say sorry, please. I love you more (^_-)

Smile bloomed on Ji Min's lips. He sent the second airplane.

Tomorrow 10 a.m. la mémoire <3

Jung Kook might recommended the ice cream parlor near the junction; since Da Hye likes ice cream so much, but Ji Min wanted to do it with his own way. Well, maybe the paper plane thingy wasn't his idea, but Jung Kook's.

The ice cream parlor might Da Hye's favorite place when she was dating Jung Kook. Guess what, he gonna change it. Da Hye belonged to Ji Min since weeks ago.

After receiving Ji Min's plane, Da Hye smiled and gave a nod to him. Ji Min couldn't be happier than this. He raised his hand and made a heart with his arms. There he was, being adorable as always.

^_^