04

"그저 오해 뿐이야"

...May 2013...

Da Hye frowned before fluttered her eyes open. Once she opened her eyes, a figure of man was the first thing that caught her eyes.

"Thanks God, you're alive." That man sighed in relieved. Da Hye opened her eyes wide and sat upright. She just realized that she was lied down on the ceramic floor in front of some supermarket. The man stood up and put his hand on his pocket; looking at Da Hye thoroughly.

"W-What have you done to me?" Da Hye asked in trembling voice. She was trying to yell at that man, but she didn't have any courage. Her voice was barely audible. Da Hye didn't get her desired reply. The man was chuckling at Da Hye instead. He walked closer and leaned forward. Da Hye inched backward as the man approached her.

"W-what are you trying to do?"

The boy leaned back and chuckled. "Wait here." He said as he pushed the supermarket glass door and entered. Da Hye just looked at that man. He headed to the cashier after took a bottle of water.

It's a perfect time to run away from that pervert!

But before she could stand up, that man was back already. "Oho. Don't trying to running away~"

"Have this. You were fainting and this will help you." He said as he shoved a chocolate bar and a bottle of water. Da Hye was frozen at her place. She didn't know what she should do. Should she run away or take that treat?

She was thinking about doing the first thought, but the man's chuckle ruined her thought again.

Are you insane?

"I'm not insane." He said. Da Hye widened her eyes.

But you were trying to rape me, didn't you?

"And I wasn't trying to rape you. Even I was trying to save you from that stalker." He said again. "I think you should thank me." He smirked.

"Wait, what?! Why should I?!" Da Hye raised her voice. The man shushed Da Hye by putting his index finger in front of his lips. "Ssh! Lower your voice! It's midnight. You might disturb people." He said. He saved the bottle water and the chocolate bar back inside his cloak and then he gave his hand to Da Hye. He was going to help Da Hye to stand up on her feet. She was sat on the cold ceramic floor.

"Come on, I'll walk you home." He said. Da Hye looked hesitant.

"Come on. You're The Sungs' daughter, aren't you? Seung Jin's sister? Don't you recognize me? Our balconies are facing one another though." He said. Da Hye furrowed. And then a realization hit her. He looked more familiar for her before she recognized him as the boy next door.

"Oh! Are you..."

"The Parks' son, yeah." He cut her words. He flapped his hand, motioned Da Hye to reach his hand and stand up.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were a pervert who was going to rape me." Da Hye apologized as she reached the man's hand.

"That's okay. It's normal. What's your name by the way?" He asked.

"Oh, sorry. I should've introduced myself earlier." Da Hye said as she reached out her hand to shake hand with the man.

"When you were thinking that I'm a pervert?" He raised his left brow. Da Hye blushed in embarrassment. "I'm sorry..." She said once again.

"It's okay. I'm Park Ji Min."

"Sung Da Hye."

^_^

la mémoire | pjmजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें