03

"깜깜한 골묵이었는데"

...May 2013...

Da Hye clutched on her cell phone firmly as she took step by step. She was now at the west path. In front of her, there was a long path with that would lead her home. She breathed in and out, tried to collect all of the braveness that she had. She kept chanting a pray and reassured herself that she would be okay.

When she was going to take a step ahead, a cat passed by and accidently nudged a can. Da Hye let out a faint shriek as the can rolled down to her feet.

"Useless cat!" Da Hye stomped her foot. She cursed at that black cat before it walked away. She kicked the can. It flew and hit the pole and made a loud clank. A dog from a far barked.

She looked around to assured herself that nobody noticed her. She felt embarrassed for a while, for making such a commotion in the middle of night, when everybody must be take a rest after work hard in a day.

A thought of calling Seung Jin flashed in her mind. It tempted Da Hye, but she chose to not to. Maybe she could get home safely, but she knew that Seung Jin would be angry because she just ruined his date and Seung Jin would never forgive her for the rest of life.

After 5 minutes argued with her thought, Da Hye finally made up with her mind and took a step ahead.

Everything will be okay...

Everything will be...

She halted her steps and looked behind. There was someone in front of the vending machine. She couldn't really see the figure because it was too dark. But Da Hye was pretty sure that it was a man figure. The lamp streets weren't work properly and it kept flickering before it completely dead.

Da Hye looked to the front and walked again. She stopped once a while to assuring something. Sometimes she would walk faster then stopped; pretending to tie her loose shoelace.

Uh... why did he stop when I stop and why did he walks faster when I walk faster?

When she finally realized what's happened, Da Hye dialled Seung Jin's number with her trembling hand.

Pick it up, Seung Jin... Pick it up!

But the call headed to the voice mail, as the sign that he didn't pick her call up. Da Hye typed a hundred of messages for Seung Jin, hoped that Seung Jin would read those as soon as possible.

Seung Jin, call me as soon as possible!

I'm at the west path now. I think someone is following me...

Seung Jin!

Hey Sung Seung Jin! I'm scared to death now!

Seung Jin, I...

She hadn't done type the message when someone pulled her to the dark alley; causing her phone to fell down on the ground. A hand covered her mouth, prevented her to scream. As she felt her consciousness thinning she heard a man speaks, "She's fainted!" before she drowned into a pitch black.

^_^