10

"너 같은 친구 또 어디냐"

...July 2013...

After those days, they grew closer and became very good friends. The first was talking through their own balcony, furthered by exchanging the phone numbers and then long sessions of midnight texts and calls. But then since their family had known each other very well, Ji Min often got invited by Da Hye's parents to eat dinner with them, likewise Ji Min's family had did to Da Hye.

After couples of dinner time along with midnight talks, texts and calls, they started to invite each other to their room; just to play some games, talking to each other or helping with the homework. Their parents didn't have any problem with that. They were a close friend anyway.

It was another shiny day of Sunday. A delicious smell of baked cookies could be sensed from the kitchen. Da Hye got down from the stairs and stormed to the kitchen. "That's looked delicious!" she exclaimed.

"Thank you, dear. Uh... are you going somewhere?" Mom raised her right brow as she saw Da Hye with a bag draped on her shoulder.

"Just to the next door. Another homework, I think Ji Min Oppa could help me with this. Oh, could I bring some of these?"

^_^

After giving the cookies basket to Ji Min's mother, Da Hye greeted Ji Hyun who was watching a television and asked if his brother is at his room. Ji Hyun didn't say much and just told Da Hye that his brother was at his room.

Da Hye opened the door slightly and found Ji Min looked so focused on his work on the computer. She smiled naughtily as an idea flashed on her mind. She tip toed; trying so hard so Ji Min couldn't realize that she was here.

She was going to surprise Ji Min when the boy spoke up. "Hi, Da Hye."

Da Hye pouted her lips in disappointment and threw her body on Ji Min's bed instead. "How did you know it's me?"

"I could smell your perfume, genius."

^_^

"I don't believe that I can finished this sucks homework!" Da Hye shouted in joy. Ji Min cleared his throat, "You mean, I did it?"

"Oh, okay. You've gave so much help. I owe you." Da Hye propped her shin with her palm; looking at Ji Min who was back to his computer after helping her. After a brief silent, Da Hye uttered a word.

"Looking at you like this, I just realized that's you're quite good-looking. And how come I didn't know that that handsome boy is living by the next door? It doesn't make any sense, isn't it?"

Ji Min laughed and replied without even shifted his gaze from the computer screen. "Well, maybe because I've spent most of my time with my grandma and just came here 3 years ago?"

"I think so. Look, you're not just good-looking, but you're genius. Why don't you looking for a girlfriend for yourself?" She asked out of the blue. Without panic, Ji Min just asked back. "Well, you're pretty and charming enough. So, why don't you looking for a boyfriend for yourself?"

"Don't ask me back! I just-"

"But unfortunately..." Ji Min cut off Da Hye's words abruptly.

"What 'unfortunately'?" Da Hye frowned. Ji Min finally shifted his gaze from his computer screen and leaned in; made her bewildered and leaned back immediately.

"This pretty and charming girl is just too dumb and stupid." Ji Min smirked and flicked on Da Hye's forehead with his fingers.

"Ouch! Stop it!"

^_^