21

" 너에게 취해"

...October 2013...

"I'm drowning and eaten by shark." Ji Min said as he propped his head to the younger boy's shoulder with closed eyes. The next words after were barely understood; it's just something like gibberish.

"Oh, come on. How many bottle it was?" Jung Kook asked as he pushed the older boy's head away from his shoulder.

"Just 3, I think~"

"JUST 3, you said?! You're completely drunk! Why did you call me at the first place? You should call your brother to pick you up." Jung Kook pouted.

"Tell me your brother's numbers." Jung Kook stretched out his hand; asking for Ji Min's phone. But Ji Min shook his head lazily and said "I'm not going to tell you~"

So, Ji Min went to drink the day after that day; the day Da Hye mad at him. He drank 3 bottles of soju alone by himself and called Jung Kook at last. Jung Kook did come, but he didn't know what he should do, so he tried to bring Ji Min home by bus. He could call a taxi for Ji Min though, but he didn't bring much money for a taxi ride.

The younger boy rolled his eyes. He was done with the older boy. "That's it. I'm going to give Da Hye a call." Jung Kook took his phone out from his pocket and scrolled through his contacts; looking for Da Hye's contact number.

He found it, but before he could press the 'Call' button, Ji Min placed his palm on Jung Kook's phone; holding him back from calling Da Hye.

"Don't call her, please..."

Jung Kook turned his head toward Ji Min. Ji Min shifted his gaze and looked away. Being a quick-witted boy, Jung Kook sensed something wrong happened.

"What's wrong, Hyung?"

As Ji Min's request, they were eventually going down from the bus; few blocks away from their stop. Jung Kook brought them to some playground not so far and made them sitting on the swings next to each other.

"For the umpteenth time, Hyung, just stop sighing and tell me what's happened. Maybe I can help you." Jung Kook frustrated as Ji Min just sighing since a while ago.

He brought the older boy here with a wish that the older boy could go back to his sense quickly and told him everything.

"Well, it's okay of you don't want to talk about it." Jung Kook shrugged and kicked the ground; making him swayed slightly on his swing.

It was a long comfortable silence between them, but being so noisy at the daily life, Jung Kook couldn't help but asked few questions sometimes or just humming some nursery rhythms; to get rid the awkward atmosphere on the air.

"Jung Kook." Ji Min called out. Jung Kook; who was having fun playing the swing, stepped on the ground as strong as he could to stop the swing from swaying around.

"Yes?" He prepared himself to listen what Ji Min would say. Ji Min looked at Jung Kook's eyes straightly.

Jung Kook somehow found something complicated as he stared at Ji Min's gaze. Ji Min might be majoring in Psychology, but sometimes, a psychologist is the one who need a help more than their patients. Well, it wasn't like Ji Min is a psychologist or something.

Expecting the older boy to spoke up, seemed like Jung Kook was being disillusioned by his own mind. Ji Min just chuckled and pinched Jung Kook's cheeks playfully instead of speak up. "You're cute, Jeon Jung Kook."

"Oh, come on! What was that..." Jung Kook grumbled. He caressed his cheeks to ease the pain. Ji Min pinched his cheeks really hard.

Ji Min sighed out load before kicking the ground and swayed his swings a little.

"I'm drunk of her. Nobody can help me. What should I do..."

^_^