3.3

Alex

I woke up around noon, got showered and dressed then started walking to Justin's dorm. Once I got to the building I saw an elevator just starting to close.

"Hold it!" I called out. Thankfully a hand came and stopped it. I ran up to it, "Thanks-" once I saw sienna in it I got a little uncomfortable.

"Oh, hey sienna."

"Hi."

"How are you?" I asked awkwardly.

"Could be better. Could be a lot better."

I sighed, "Look Justin told me everything. I know why you'd hate me but could you stop? I didn't even know this was going on until yesterday."

"What was going on?"

"You liking him. I'm sorry he didn't like you back, but I don't think you should hate me because of it."

"You don't get it do you?" She asked turning to me, "Justin was the first guy that made my heart go crazy and believe me, I've had a lot of boyfriends, I mean look at me." She said beginning to be conceited, "But Justin was different. Since the first day I saw him and Blake on campus I thought instantly I'd fallen in love with him. I could never speak straight when I was with him, I always got nervous and flustered. When I worked up the courage to ask him out, and try and have something with him, the only thing he could think about.. was you."

"Sienna I'm really sorry. I know how that must've stang."

"Yeah it did. Then the video he made of you in class just broke me. The whole class just seeing how much you mean to him, and how happy you make him. I wanted to be that girl. I still want to be that girl!"

I was at a loss for words, "Sienna I'm sorry."

"Would you stop saying sorry? It's not helping anything!" She yelled, "He's still in love with you and I'm still broken so y'know what let's just stop talking about it, it makes me sick." She said then storming out of the elevator as soon as it opened. I was taken aback. The elevator closed and I pressed the B floor going to see Justin. I knocked on the door and once I saw Justin I slightly smiled, "Hey."

"Hey." He said opening the door wider. I saw Blake sitting on his bed and waved.

"So I saw Sienna." I said taking a seat on Justin's bed. He sat beside me and Blake sat up, "Really?"

"Yep, had a pretty lengthy conversation with her in the elevator."

"Did she say anything that hurt you because I will go to her room right now-"

"No." I said calming Justin down, "She just told me the truth. Justin you really hurt her."

Blake sighed heavily, "She told you the whole heartbreak story?"

"Yeah. Why'd you say it like that?"

"Alex it's just a sob story, she's fine. Literally went on one date- you can't be that torn."

"Blake, I'm a girl and I know girl pain." I said looking at both him and Justin, "I once felt that same thing, after just one date."

"How?" Justin asked clueless.

"Every girl has the one guy who she'll always have a crazy spot for. That one guy that can make her go crazy, they don't even have to have met! For Sienna that crazy spot was you."

"Me?" Justin asked surprised, "It was only one date.."

"Justin shut up." I exclaimed letting out a deep sigh, "My point is.. you should go talk to her."

"What? No."

"That should be fun." Blake said sarcastically.

"She needs to at least know that you're sorry and you care- for closure!"

"But I'm not sorry and I don't care."

Blake and Justin both started laughing but it wasn't funny to me.

"Don't be an ass." I said seriously.

"Alex she'll be fine."

I looked at Justin in disbelief, "Wow okay." I said standing up.

"Wait where are you going." Justin said standing up with me.

"Back to my hotel. Look I know guys are supposed to be clueless jerks but you and Blake just proved to be a bunch of assholes." I said opening the door. Justin followed my into the hall, "Okay! Okay I'll go talk to sienna but please don't go. I'll go right now and you can stay here with Blake."

"Okay." I said crossing my arms, "Go on."

Justin sighed going down the hall. I went back into the room with Blake and stared at him, "Yeah you're an ass too."

"I heard." He smirked.

I just laughed and plopped on Justin's bed.

About 20 minutes later, Justin entered again.

"Hey how'd it- oh yay you brought her." I said once I saw Sienna peak through the door.

"Yeah.. um Alex I owe you an apology. I acted really nasty towards you and that was wrong. I'm sorry."

"It's fine." I said with a smile.

"And.. thanks for trying to make everything okay with me and Justin. That was really sweet of you."

"No problem." I once again said with a smile.

"So, now that you two are cool." Blake started, "We should celebrate. Frozen yogurt on me!"

"I'm down." I said.

"Uh, can we do it tomorrow I promised Sienna I'd take her to a movie."

I was a little shocked but lenient, "Um, okay cool."

"But you and Blake enjoy all the frozen yogurt you want!" Justin said smiling at me. I nodded slowly watching Justin and Sienna leave. I turned to Blake confused, "Did I do that?" I asked referring to Justin and Sienna.

"Yep." Blake nodded, "But c'mon we can have double the yogurt now!" He said excitedly.

I laughed, "Okay."

Me and Blake sat in the icecream shop for about an hour mixing different yogurts and toppings together. Some were pretty gross and some were really good. We took pictures of all of them.

"Okay it's getting late we should probably head out." I said taking the last bite of yogurt.

"Yeah I'll walk you back." He said standing up.

When we got outside I looked over to Blake, "Thanks for the yogurt."

"Everyone needs a little yogurt in their life." He laughed.

"How do you think Justin and Sienna's little outing went?" I asked.

"Thanks to you, probably super well." He said, "I don't think I've seen Sienna smile since.. since I've met her."

I laughed, "The power of Justin."