1.3

Alex

Two days have passed without talking to Justin. I know this is my fault, I got so caught up with Ethan and Zoey that I completely forgot about the person who was there for me. Speaking of Ethan and Zoey, I still haven't spoken to them. I know Zoey said everything was fine but is it really? I sighed. I walked over to Justin's door knocking nervously.

Once he answered he just stared, "What?"

"I'm so sorry." I said looking up at him.

"I'm not mad at you Alex I'm just confused. One day everything's perfect and the next you're neglecting me. I don't know what I did."

I shook my head, "I was being stupid. You didn't do anything Justin it was all me and I'm so sorry for treating you that way."

"What happened." Justin asked desperately.

I didn't want to tell him about Ethan, so I didn't.

"The fight Zoey and I had was stupid. I apologized but when she forgave me it didn't even feel like she was really my friend anymore. On her Snapchat I saw her hanging out with this new group of people, and I got jealous. I wanted to be there so badly that I blamed my parents and took everything out on you. I guess I was just sad that I lost my bestfriend.." I said a little sadly at the end.

"Come here." He said holding his arms out. I walked closer wrapping my arms around him and I kind of wanted to cry. What I said wasn't a lie, I feel like I'm slowly loosing Zoey.

Justin took me to breakfast like old times, and we had a pretty good time. I felt better than I did before. Talking to Justin about the randomest things can change my mood. We stayed at the table laughing for what seemed like hours. We soon went out on the deck and looked over at the waves.

"It's almost been a month on this cruise." Justin said not making eye contact, "Seems like only yesterday you were bumping into me."

"I know. Summers going by really fast."

"Let's not fight like that again." Justin said looking down at me, "Promise that next time you'll just talk to me."

"I promise." I said without hesitation, "Can I come over tonight?"

"Of course." Justin said kissing my forehead.

After eating dinner, we went to his room. We both sat on the couch, and Justin immediately turned on Hannah montana knowing this is my favorite show.

Justin wrapped his arms around me, "I missed holding you."

"I missed falling asleep in your arms."

As I said that my phone buzzed. Who it was from surprised me, it was Ethan.

Hey! Long time no talk what's up?

I stared at the message for a second before throwing my phone onto the other cushion. Sorry Ethan, I'm with my man.

That night I fell asleep with Justin on the couch. This is what I missed the most. I kissed his lips softly resting my head on his chest. I played with his fingers softly thinking about how he's made this trip so much better. Tomorrow's the first day of July, I leave at the end of July since I start school the first week of August. I'm going to miss him, I'm going to miss this. He squirmed a bit before opening his eyes.

"Morning." I said smiling.

"Morning." He said stretching out, "How long have you been up?"

"Not too long." I answered going back to laying on his chest, "What do you wanna do today?"