Chapter 5

Chapter 5 

Author's Note: Thank you verika for helping me with this chapter :) Your'e AWESOME!

"What are you doing here?" I yell at Iyan over the music pounding in the room and snatch my hand away from him. 

"I came to here to have fun obviously." He was smiling widely and I really think it looks creepy right now. If it were you, you might have thought he's drunk. 

The girl gave me my drink so I paid her and gave her a tip. She smiled and asked Iyan for his drink. I don't want to be around this guy anymore, so hoping he wasn't looking at me, I slowly slid off the stool and speed walked towards our table. 

When I sat on my seat and turned back, he was flirting with the girl that gave me my drink. I sighed with relief and turned to look at Camie who looked at me like I'm the weirdest person she has ever met. 

"What?" I asked and took a sip of my drink. 

"Why were you speed walking like your life depended on it?" She asked curious. 

"Iyan's here." I sneered. 

"Guess Bree's wish came true." She said then shrugged. 

"I guess. I just wish it hadn't" I said and did the same thing. 

I was just sitting on my seat for the past two hours. Bree found some poor dude, who I certainly knew, will be her prey for tonight. Camie was dancing with some dude she met and I think she likes him. I can't even find Nate. I sighed and looked at my phone. Just then I sensed someone near me so I looked up. 

It was some dude who was smiling ear to ear. 'What is he smiling about?' I asked myself and realized that he looks even creepier than Iyan from earlier.  

"Do you want to dance?" He asked and being completely bored like the person I am right now, I didn't hesitate.  

"Sure." I said then shrugged. I stood up and followed him to the dance floor. We stood near the center, where I can see Iyan with another bimbo grinding with him. I mentally tsked him and started dancing with the dude. 

We were dancing for just a minute when his hand cupped my butt and so being the completely aggressive new me I slapped him. This caused him to let go and stagger a bit. I didn't even feel guilty for that, so I just stormed off the dance floor and walked towards our table while fuming. 

I didn't even know he followed me until he grabbed my right wrist and spun me around so I can look at him. I groaned in frustration as I realized he was drunk. I didn't even know that until now because I was too bored to decline an offer. 

He leaned in closer to me and I almost puked on him because of the strong smell of alcohol coming from him. 

I struggled with his grip on my wrist. I can't punch him because I'm right handed. 

I tried to kick him but he used his free arm to pull me closer to him, so we were now chest to chest. I struggled again. His grip on my wrist tightened and I almost screamed in pain. 

"You should know that, that turns me on even more. Now be a good girl and stay still. I promise I wouldn't hurt you. Just don't scream. " He whispered in my ear and I really want to get out of this. My breathing turned rapid and I was truly scared. 

I looked over his shoulder and scanned the club fretfully for my friends. I really want to cry now. 

I felt his breath on my neck and I panicked instantly. Just as I felt his lips brush my neck, it was gone the second I felt it and his grip on my wrist too. I heard a loud crunch so I turned and looked at him sprawled on the floor clutching his now broken nose.