"Are you really using my religion to get sexual favors ? "

"I don't know. You think? "

I began to laugh before letting my forehead fall back against his shoulder with a sigh.

I put my hands flat on his chest to jump out of the counter before putting my lips against hers in a quick kiss. "Take care of this boner. I'm going to change. "

"Such a dick tease! "

I giggled calmly as I made my way into our room before walking to our chest of drawers.

Since I did not really want to make any effort for this dinner, I was content to choose a skinny black holesome jeans and a wide sweat adidas gray speckled with white stripes on the sides.

I was completing my outfit by my loyal pair of white and black adidas sneakers before letting my curly brown hair down cascading down my back.

Compliant to myself, I did not apply makeup before taking a break in front of the mirror in our bathroom.

I felt like a horrible person.

I had always devoted a deep repulsion for lying and I felt that it had become part of my character now.

I knew we could not always handle events but this time it was really fucked up.

I finally came out of our room just as the bell rang in our apartment.

Chris came out just at the same time from the kitchen giving me an appreciative look despite my simple state before he joined me in a few strides.

"You're gorgeous." He breathed into my hair as he gave me a hug on the side before putting a chaste kiss on the top of my head.

I left a smile to his gentle action before putting a kiss on his cheek. "I'll set the table. Are you going to open it ?"

"Already done." He replied, making me look at him with an impressive look before taking his face firmly in my hands to hoist me on my toes.

I kissed him carefully, taking my time before finishing by biting his lower lip lightly causing a slight grunt of the brown.

Unfortunately, the bell sounds again forcing us to part with seductive phrases on both sides.

Chris shook his head, paying special attention to my ass as I walked away to the kitchen as he moved to the corridor.

I checked the spaghetti as I could soon hear several voices including that of Chris and William making me nervous again.

That dinner was going to be hell!

---------------------------------------------------------------

22: 34

It turned out that I was very close to the truth as I could now feel the long looks of William, Chris and Astra in my direction.

The blonde had certainly nothing to have with Noora. If I were to make a comparison, I would say she was more similar to Iben.

She was one of those pretentious and interested girls that William and Chris used to frequent in high school.

To speak of a huge turning back, this was an euphemism in the case of William.

"So how does a girl find herself surrounded by these two ? " Atra finally asked, bridging the heavy silence between us.

I took a moment to swallow my bite before putting my fork on the edge of my plate. "It's a long story. Not so important. "

Chris immediately cleared his throat at my obvious lack of effort collecting at once a flat look from William.

I supported his gaze with the same obvious boredom on my face before taking the first opportunity to get up. "I'm going to get the desert. "

However, just like that, the front door of our apartment was suddenly opened on the fly before Mathias and Egil entered the living room staggering.

At least, partly Egil.

"What's the fuck happenned ?"

"It's this girl... she's invited him and I think she's making him drink. "

I rushed to Egil to take his face in my hands in concern before giving a look at Mathias. "Help me to-oh my god !" "

I jumped as Egil vomited on my feet making me stiffen with my hands raised in disbelief as Mathias get back with a grimace in disgust.

I took a deep breath, immediately giving a look over my shoulder on the trio before making a visual contact with Chris.

The latter had a shared expression in hilarity and incredulity made me crinkle my lips in annoyance.

"I'll... yeah, I'll just carry him on the couch." Mathias said, taking a grip from Egil before pulling him with him towards the sofa.

"Chris! A towel ?" I asked between my teeth before rolling my eyes as my boyfriend idiot sniffed in amusement.

I hid my nose with my sweat to avoid the nauseating smell before removing my sneakers by keeping me from vomiting in my turn.

As much as I was grateful for the intervention, it was probably a little too extreme.

Early enough, Chris handed me a towel letting me wipe as best I could my feet before turning into boredom at Astra's voice agreement. "We should probably leave you ?"

"Probably." I replied coldly collecting a new flat look from William.

"Sorry bro !" Chris said as he headed for William and Astra to look after them as I walked toward Mathias and Egil.

I gave a critical look at my little brother kissing one of our pillows before giving an impatient look at Mathias. "You will explain to me what happened and in detail."

I know these last two chapters were quite short but don't worry.

We arrive soon in season 4 and as I said before, there will be a big rebound for Celeste and Chris !!!!

Love ya, guys <3