"Yeah I'm sure...Surprised you ain't trynna tag along" I joked with him.

"I'm giving Lisa her space, she act like she don't wanna be with me or whatever so I'm giving her space"

"Wasn't ya chillin yesterday ?"

"Yeah and we got into it about it and now I'm over it"

"Over what?"

"Feeling like I'm still paying for shit I did in my early 20s"

"You had a whole kid on ole girl" I laughed.

"Shut the fuck up"

"I'm saying, let Jay have a whole kid on me and come talking about I love you and still wanna be with you imma look at her like, bih please"

"Karim is the best thing that happened to me, ain't no one gonna make me feel bad about having my son"

"Yo bro, calm down. She ain't even like that, I'm sure she adores him and he probably think she cute" I laughed.

"Ain't no one, especially Lisa, going to make you feel any kind of way about Karim. Imagine being crazy in love with someone and everything is peachy and one day you hear from the grapevine they pregnant or had a kid and you've been up and down everywhere with them and not once heard that information"

"Dave, save the rehash. I know what I did and how it made her feel"

"If you love that girl, you'd let her be and do like you plan to"

"So what you saying?"

"I think you do need to give her space. I'm sure she feels your overwhelming always doing the most"

"That means no sex"

"I'm sure you'll be fine" I laughed.

"I will be, but I don't think she will"

"It would be funny to see how she reacts when you dub her"

"I already know, she gonna say I'm fucking with someone else"

"Well you not, so you know you telling the truth"

Bully shook his head and maybe this time he'll listen and back off.

"Did you get her parents a gift?" Bully asked me.

"What the fuck?"

"Bring wine" he shook his head.

"Tell Karim Imma come see him tomorrow at Grandmas"

"Gotchu" Bully dapped me.

***

I rang the bell to Janae's front door, I had two bottles of wine and her gifts in tow. I felt myself getting nervous again. I shook my nerves when I heard the door unlocking.

"Look what the car dragged in" Lisa answered the door.

"He dragged you in alright" I stepped inside laughing.

She smacked the back of my neck, making me laugh even more.

"Ouuuu he cute" a little voice said behind us.

"Little girl!" Lisa eyed her, while I laughed.

She looked to be around 13 or 14, she crossed her arms and looked back at Lisa.