I had missed his contact the last week and I had to admit that right now, all I wanted to do was see him naked over me to content myself.

A fact that Chris seemed unconscious for the moment as he continued to tell me with animation how his week had gone by.

I could not help but observe each of his expressions with unconcealed admiration.

My chin leaning in my palm, I literally devoured him with my eyes. Each wrinkle of expression, each smile showing his canine smile and his dimples dimly sent me on the edge.

I blindly shook my head with a lingering smile on my lips as he explained something to me about his military training before I decided I'd waited long enough.

I bite my lower lip sensually as I slightly raised my leg under the table, thanks to the close space or else I would probably feel the vacuum like an idiot, before holding a chuckle as Chris jump to the sensation of my foot up along his thighs.

He quickly recovered from his surprise as he arched his right eyebrow by displaying his famous fuckboy grin. " What are you doing ?"

"Me? Nothing." I answered in a whisper as I applied a proper pressure on his crotch immediately collecting a short breath of the brown.

I watched Chris squeeze his lip between his teeth as I applied a new pressure before he called abruptly for the waiter.

I readjusted myself in my seat with a wide amused smile as he immediately asked for the addition without ever leaving my eyes before he stood up in my direction.

I got up as well with a cry surprised as he immediately put his hand to my butt before pressing it through my dress.

The trip to the cabin proceeded in a similar way as we teased each other's parts without worrying about the world around.

"Fuck !" Chris grunted as he slammed the door before plastered me against it by fiercely attacking my lips. "I want you so bad right now! "

More than happy to submit to his desire, I immediately pulled the collar of his white shirt before connecting again our lips.

I felt confident enough to take the lead in this heated session as I immediately pulled out the shaggy tips of his hair before nibbling, sucking and pinching the sensitive skin of his neck.

Chris's sound panting for the air under my assault sounded like sweet music to my ears as I re-connected our lips in a passionate kiss.

We had barely started and I could already feel my skin on fire making the little clothes that I wore too much.

I suddenly felt moved through our tempered kisses and rushed before I tackled Chris sharply against the nearest wall.

The brown detached slightly surprised by my strength only I contented to raise my head with dominance before reaching for his shoulders.

I pushed his black jacket off his shoulders before pulling on the ends of his shirt, blowing the buttons in the process.