“ Are you sure your ready ?” he asked breaking the kiss

“ yeah.” I replied.

“ I mean if your not ready, I can wait babe.”

“ I’m ready, I’m sure.”

Faster and faster our pace was getting quicker as if we couldn’t get enough of each other ,He took off his top, showing off his defined abs and muscular exterior, I took off my top with the help of him and he began licking my nipple, till I felt something wet in my draws, I think he noticed because he began to smile, but I felt a lil embarrassed. He undid his trouser button and took off his underwear and I saw this big yellow thing just staring at me, naah it looked scary.

“ No thats too big.” I cried

“ Well your gonna learn today, you fully tried to disrespect me.” He chuckled evily.

“ Condom?” I asked in fear of what was about to happen

“ yeah , I got one.” He rolled the condom on and slid inside me and began thrusting at a steady pace.

*** 4 hours ****

We both came at the same time, that was the best feeling in my life – I made love for the first time and it felt great. I’m happy that my first time wasn’t just sex, like the regular hoes , we actually made love. Wasn’t as romantic as I planned in my head, but it doesn’t matter.

“ I love you bae.” Amarni said as we cuddled up in bed.

“ I love you to.”

~ Jermaine P.O.V ~

“ YO , ah , its Man like Jermz

Rassclart Black gang,

Hol’ Tight My Dons Scrapz , Ma nigga Kaz , Deckz, Trevz, Rayz, Jamz, Reemz , dunnoe dunnoe, got the real mandem in the building jheeezzeeee”

“ Aii Jermz step out the booth for one second.” Scrapz commanded from the other side of the studio.

Yes I rap now, I’m heading towards the music industry, my rap game in on point so all these haters can talk smack from sunrise to sunset, I don’t give a fuck. When I make all these p’s don’t call my name. its that deep. You’re probably thinking why did I become a rapper? What made me do this? Well guess what, everyones doing it fam, I might aswell do it and show everyone who’s the best. I spit about real shit, my life, the bitches , the money, the hood fame. Its about time I become more than just a hood celeb.

“I’d like you to meet, the new member of our gang.” He stepped aside, and revealed a rough neck looking latino, she looked hard in a sexy way. She had two long cainrows , an eyebrow piercing with two slits in the other one,  she had big boobs , a fine ass , and a flat stomach she wore a black sports bra crop top thingy which showed her belly that was on point and toned, a black leather jacket, black trousers and black and white jordans. This chick looks haarrrddd, but why is a girl in our gang tho?

“ A GIRL?” I shouted in shock, she laughed at my surprised expressions.

“ Well, I’m not just any girl.” She said with a sassy smirk. You Got that right, this girl looks dope, I know we just met but her image is on point.

“ Hey, I’m Quinna.” She reached out her hand to shake mines, that’s when I realised that I recognised her from somewhere.

“ Cool, I’m Jermaine, by the way, but you can call me Jermz, cos’ I’m sicker than sick, I’m just the illest.” I said as I shook her hand, she chuckled at my reply. I like how she laughs at my jokes.