● N I N E T Y ●

Start from the beginning

So I guess it's just a small ball of feelings, the feeling's a little mutual. But knowing that she likes him sometimes he cant help but feel really happy because of it. He's somehow getting really excited to see her tomorrow. It's just ridiculous.

But that aside, again... After what he's done it's quite a blurry situation at the moment.

Remembering Jeongguk's cheesy quote, he's just gonna go cut the crap with her, apologize (which is the hardest thing for him) and just.. Wait if he has to.

Putting that aside though, he looked at the time and it was 9:02 p.m. He realized that Jimin and Jungkook haven't come back home yet. He groaned, "They should be here by now."

-

Yoongi was once again on his laptop, choosing to do some work at home while he had nothing to do at the moment.

He took a quick glance at MiNa who was asleep and curled up beside him.

Earlier she just came in the room crying her eyes out and Yoongi didn't know why. He asked but MiNa wouldn't tell him. Nothing else to really do, he just gave her a warm and comforting embrace. Of course, he wouldn't do that for anyone. But this is his niece; a niece he considered a daughter. It hurt his heart a little seeing her like this. She's usually very cheerful. Which made him a little awkward about comforting her, (he's not the best at it at all.) but somehow she calmed down.

And then she fell asleep.

He sighed, a little lost from what happened to her. He made sure he'll teach whoever made her cry a lesson.

But anyway, even though he was still quite worried, he guessed that the situation can be settled for later.

He continued doing his work and In the middle of it, his mind wandered off to think of Jimin suddenly. He smiled like an idiot, biting down on his bottom lip as he kept typing whatever document he was doing.

God, this was so not his forte. He knew that, hell, he cringed too. But honestly he couldn't help it.

"Aish.." Yoongi chuckled shutting the laptop off. He thought of taking a small break before continuing.

before doing so, he gave his sleeping niece a quick kiss on her forehead and then got off the bed. Making his way down the kitchen, he thought of what he could snack on.

He walked up to the fridge, looking for anything he can eat that doesn't have to be cooked or anything.

nope, nothing.

He walked over to the pantry, remembering he and MiNa went grocery shopping a few days ago.

He excitedly opened the pantry, but frowned after seeing nothing but noodle packs, some canned goods and whatever shit that has to be cooked and he's NOT in the mood to cook anything at all.

"For fuck's sake." He walked away from the pantry and walked back to the fridge, continuing to look into it. "Come on fridge, I know you got some good shit in there."

Groaning in annoyance, he decided he should make noodles instead since he really wanted to eat.

"So much for a quick snack." He said grabbing a packet bag.

"Where the hell does MiNa put away the pots-" he looks around looking for them, but heard a shuffle of feet far behind.

He quickly looked back but saw no one.. He swore he heard something.

He shook his head and continued walking around to look for the bloody fucking pot. But he heard more shuffling, and he quickly stood up straight. But he didn't see anyone, or anything that he thought could possibly make those sounds.

He thought for a while before he called out..  "MiNa?"

"Are you awake?"

There wasn't a response.

'Aish, is this kid scaring me?' He let out a huff of annoyance. He put the packet of noodles down and approached to where the sound could probably be coming from.

"MiNa--"

He was surprised to see Hyerin and surprisingly: Jeongguk, standing there. Hyerin had wide smile on her face, seeing her 'lover' up close.

"Yoon Yoon!" She cheered~ "Missed me?"

"What the fu--"

Without even getting a second to react, the last thing he saw was Jeongguk coming towards him and everything went black.

_________________________________________________________

WELL THEN.

THIS SUCKED-

ALSO, GUESS WHO FORGOT TO UPDATE ON MONDAY??

MWAH~

IM SO SORRY :"|

I KEEP UPDATING LATE OMFG

(Only bc im rlly struggling with author's block lmao. But I'm getting somewhere, ok.) :")

BUT ANYWAY, HERE IT IS! SORRY IF ITS LATE AGAIN!!

Thanks for reading, the princess of potatoes appreciates it

Thanks for reading, the princess of potatoes appreciates it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・: