Chapter 32

Tris P.O.V
I opened my eyes when the door of the cell beside me slide open. A new prisoner was kept in it. I couldn't see who it was due to the fluorescent light which illuminated the room. I closed my eyes partially until the light became dim.

I saw a figure taller than me. It was after a long time I realized that figure was Tobias. I was really happy to see him. He looked at me with surprise.

I got up and moved towards the glass which acted as a barrier seperating both of us. He also walked to the glass until we were as close as possible. I placed my hand on the glass he did the same. We both placed our foreheads on the glass. The glass felt warm as if he was near me and that the glass became invisible.

We stood there which seemed like ages. When Peter interrupted in between. He came in with a plate with chicken breast, bread and peas. The kind of food Mom used to make.

I was hungry but the fact that I was going to die after a few days made my hunger die. I just sat on the ground and closed my eyes.

I heard a knock by the glass. Tobias communicated by hands and told me that I should eat. But I shook my head and dozed off.

+++

Peter woke me up I looked at the cell beside me, Tobias was not there. He and two more guards took me through many corridors when the fire alarm sounded. Peter went to check what had happened which left me and the two guards alone in the corridor.

It was by this time, I heard gunshots. I ducked down and the two guards beside me fell, dead. I didn't knew who attacked but then I saw Christina running towards me with a gun.

"How did you find me?" I said as she have me the gun.

"No questions. Just follow me." She said.

I followed Christina to a room which seemed like Marcus' office. "Christina, why are we going there?" I whispered.

"Shh."She said holding one finger against her mouth. "Keep your mouth shut."

How could I keep my mouth shut. When you are not telling me what is going on? But I still followed her. We walked silently into his office.

All I could hear was the beating of my heart and Marcus talking to someone. I and Christina hid behind a wall. From here I could clearly see that several guards were surrounding the room and Marcus had a gun and he was talking to Tobias.

Christina looked at her watch and said,"3........2.........1, FIRE!" By this I and Christina started to fire at the guards.

That's when Uriah, Zeke, Will, Lynn, Marlene, Shauna and Lauren appeared in the scene.

All I could hear was gunshots and loud thuds. As the room was partially illuminated by a dim light all I could see was sparks of light.

After a long time, we all stopped and someone opened all the lights that's when we found out all the guards were killed and Marcus was beaten by Tobias.

We all cheered that we defeated the enemies, but as Tobias was coming towards us Marcus stood up and he had a gun pointed towards Tobias. At the blink of an eye, I came infront of him as a sheild and the gun fired and my world turned black.

-------------
Author's Note:
Do you think Tris died or survived?