Chapter 24

Tris P.O.V
WEDDING DAY
Today is my wedding day! The best day of my life when everything will be perfect.

I haven't seen Tobias since morning because of Christina as she says I may recall,"It is bad luck to see the bride in her wedding dress before the cermony." Gotta say she is really superstitious.

Now, I am currently standing infront of Christina in my room. I am wearing a long, white dress.

She is applying a lot of make up on me, which is making my skin itch

She is applying a lot of make up on me, which is making my skin itch. I don't know what she is doing. Is she making me a bride or a witch? I haven't seen myself in the mirror as yet.

Once she is finished she leaves me alone in my room. I look myself in the mirror. I look really beautiful for the first time in my life.

"Hey," Haze stands behind me in a bridesmaid's dress. "Hi." I said looking at her through the mirror. "You look really beautiful as if an angel descending from heaven." She said putting her hand on my shoulder. "Wish you were here," I said I wanted to cry. "Now don't cry, you don't want to ruin your wedding." She moved my face so I am facing her. I hugged her tightly and closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes and realized that I was hugging myself. Christina came and said, "Let's go we don't want to be late."

I and Tobias decided that we would have our wedding at the beach. As we reached, people were sitting on chairs which were placed in rows on my left and right with space in between for me to walk. Infront of me was an arch covered with different flowers and under that arch was a priest and a smart, good-looking man with blue eyes. He was looking very handsome in a black suit.

I walked on a white runner towards that arch with a bouquet of flowers. As I reached the arch I looked in his eyes with a wide smile.

The priest said,"Beatrice, do you take Tobias to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do" I said.

Then he said,"Tobias, do you take Beatrice to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

He said, "I do."

The priest said,"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

We both kissed as the applauds filled our ears.

After that, we went to a tent where we cut a white cake which had three layers.

All was going as I had wanted until the happiness inside me turned into fear and regret.

-------------
Author's Note:
Thankyou all for 100+ reads.
Don't judge me as I don't know how people get married.
What do you think Tris saw which made her full of fear and regret?