Chapter 18

Haze P.O.V
Soon Friday came. I was so excited that I woke too early in the morning. Same goes for Tris, she also woke as early as me. We had to leave at 8 and it was 5 when we woke up.

"Tris, what are we going to do till 8?" I said.

"I don't know." She said turning her phone off.

"Wanna play chess?"

"Yes." And we started to set the board.

It's been an hour and I am already losing from, Tris.

"And checkmate! I won you lose." She said jumping like a child.

"Congrats, on winning. It's 6 o clock. I think we should check our luggages if we have everything."

"Yep, let's go."

I checked mine I had everything. I walked over to Tris she was saying,"Sketch book. Check. Charger. Check. Paints and Paintbrushes. Check. Headphones. Check. VR Headset. Che-"

"Why are you taking your VR Headset?" I said laughing.

"Because if I will be bored I can play."

"You won't be bored."

"How can I not be bored?" She looked at me.

"Because we will be skiing, making snowmen etc." I explained.

"We will see about that. Let's go and change because it's 15 minutes to 7." We both changed in our cozy outfits and waited for Gus and Four.

After some time, they both came in a blue Lexus. I and Tris loaded our luggage and we started our journey.

"Where are we going?" Tris asked as she sat with Four.

"Blue Ridge Mountains, Virginia." Gus said.

"So you are going to drive from here to Virginia?"

"No, we are going to go by air." I told her.

"Yes." Gus said with a smile.

We reached the airport. After all of the processes we were seated in the plane. "When will we reach?" I whispered.

"After 1 hour. When we land, my aunt will take us to her house in the mountains so approximately 4 hours and 8 minutes". Gus said. I sighed, "Don't worry time will pass fast."

And yes it passed really fast. Before I knew it we were there. Gus' aunt Jennifer was very sweet. Her house was as large as a mansion.

We walked out of her car and she said, "Welcome to my home, children".

We entered her house. At the entrance, was a large hall, infront of me was a staircase. It had a large living room on my left and a deluxe kitchen. We went up the stairs and it had many doors.

She opened one of the doors. It had a bed facing the hearth. On the other side of the bed was a shelf and under the window was a couch.

"This will be mine and Haze." Her aunt stared at him.

I also looked at him with one eyebrow up. "No bad intentions". He said with a smile. His aunt and I laughed.

Then, she opened the door to the other room. It was just as same as the last one. "This room you both can share. Sounds okay?" She said to Four and Tris.

"Yeah, fine." Four said

"Then, I should bring my luggage," Tris said running down the stairs. Four, Gus and I followed her.

Soon, our luggages were in our rooms. I was exhausted so I lied down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. Gus came and sat on the couch.

"Tired?" He asked.