Chapter seven: Oh No!?

It's a few days after the kiss and things between Colby and I were growing, some fans are convinced we are dating and are spreading the hashtag #ESBY4LYF like a wildfire on a hot Australian day. But really we are just friends and if I'm completely honest with myself I know that kiss was a one off and so does Colby, we were just living in the moment. With both of us busy growing our careers their is no time for a relationship between us. 

Tonight all the boys were out with Deyvn and Kat so it was just me, I planned on making batches of cupcakes, cookies and cakes for all the guys to thank them for putting up with me and welcoming me into their home under such short notice. I mean it's the least I could do right? 

All the guys had just left so I decided to get comfortable I put on one of Aaron's shirts which were about knee length for me and a cute pair of grey booty shorts, it was around 10:00pm so I decided to put my hair up into a messy bun and take off all my left over makeup leaving my skin feeling refreshed I then put on a charcoal face mask and headed down stairs to begin the cupcakes before removing the mask. 

I began grabbing all the ingredients I would need for the cupcakes mentally checking them off as I placed them on the counter: Flour, check. Eggs, check. Butter, check. Sugar, check. Baking powder, check. Milk, check and vanilla essence, check. After grabbing all the ingredients I preheated the oven too 360 degrees. 

I then quickly went back up stairs to remove my charcoal mask leaving my skin flawless and pimple free. I reach for my phone which was set by all my makeup which was scattered everywhere on the left hand side of my sink. I grab it to take a cute snapchat before beginning my cupcakes when I notice a swam of notifications going off all from twitter. I open my social media page to check whats going on:

------------------------------------

BEHIND THE SCOOP @BEHINDTHESCOOPNEWS          1hr 

@Esme_xox is now confirmed dating the previous vine star @colby_brock. This has been confirmed via multiple fans spreading #ESBY4LYF. 

2,678 reply- 1k favourites. 

@Colbyswife: Ugh this hag again. she'll be gone soon. 

@Ilovesamandcolby: This bitch must think she's so good.

@Colbysflower: Can the bitch go back to Australia already. Ba Bye. 

-------------------------

I was shaken by some of the replies but I decided to check my mentions anyways to see how bad the situation really was. Also to see who had confirmed Colby and I's relationship.... We're just friends, right? 

-----------------------

COLBY LOVES ME  @wehateESME:        30MIN

@esme_xox CAN YOU LEAVE, NO ONE LIKES YOU.

--------------------

SAM AND COLBY = LYF  @colbysprincess      30MIN

@esme_xox Fat. skank. whore. 

-----------------

By this point I was in tears I had no idea what was going on and why everyone was treating me this way. there were thousands more telling me to die and that I'm worthless scum and to be honest I was begging to believe them. I'm ripping Sam and Colby's fandom in half after all they've worked for they don't need me here. 

I sat in the corner of the bathroom crying in a ball for what seemed like hours hoping this would all end. 

*****A/N*****

OKAY SO DRAMAAAAAA, WHO STARTED ALL THIS HATE AND WHY?

ALSO NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE IN COLBY'S POV SO GET READY FOR THAT. 

ADD MY INSTA: @01AntiSocial01 IT WILL GIVE YOU SNEAK PEEKS OF UP COMING CHAPTERS AND FANFICS. 

XOXOX