"You're so handsome." He whispered.

"So are you." Hoseok whispered back. They leaned in again and the kiss was full of passion. In no time Jungkook half lay on top of Hoseok and Hoseok had his hand on Jungkook's ass. Jungkook thought they seriously couldn't help it. Hoseok started to take his hand under Jungkook shirt but Jungkook stopped him and pulled away.

"I can't." Jungkook said and suddenly felt endless sad. He pulled away completely so they had no contact whatsoever. "Hoseok, I can't do this. I can't just kiss you and know it dosn't lead to something. I can't lie here and pretend. It breaks me. I've never felt like this, I like you so much it hurts me. You make me feel things I didn't know I could feel. Wonderful things. But those things dosn't matter if my heart shatter everytime we kiss. I-I think you should leave and we shouldn't kiss. Not anymore. I'm sorry." Jungkook said it with tears in his eyes. He knew it was the right thing to do but it still hurt him.

"You're right. I don't want to hurt you." Hoseok said and Jungkook could tell he was sad too. "I'll go and I'm sorry as well." Hoseok got up and left without another word. Jungkook turned around and fell asleep crying.
Jungkook opened his eyes with a beating heart. Something was wrong.

"YOU WHAT?" Namjoon's voice sounded from the other room. Jungkook took a minute to gather himself. It was morning and the light was peaking out from the curtain. He remembered last night and felt bad again. Then the voice of Namjoon who yelled made him sit up. He walked to Namjoon's room where he saw Hoseok and Namjoon stand up. Namjoon looked mad and Hoseok looked sorry. Niether saw Jungkook in the door.

"I kissed Jungkook. More than once." Hoseok said and looked down. "We had sex last time I stayed over." Jungkook pinched his arm to see if he was dreaming. He didn't understand what was going on. Why would Hoseok tell him. Jungkook and Namjoon might be close but that wasn't something he wanted his big brother to know. Then suddenly he realised Hoseok told him so they could be together. Well hopefully be together, Namjoon didn't seem all that happy.

"How could you do this? He's my little brother! He's 3 years younger than us! What did you just need a quick bang and some kisses to satisfy yourself? And you thought my little brother would be the right choice?!" Namjoon said angry. Hoseok was looking down, he hated when someone got mad at him. Jungkook couldn't watch it much longer.

"No Namjoon I-"

"I love him!" Jungkook cut in and walked into the room. He knew they weren't a couple and it was a risk saying that but he knew it was true. He loved him. He looked at Hoseok who looked up and smiled when he heard it.

"Love? Jungkook stay out of it, you have no idea what you're talking about." Namjoon said and waved him off.

"No! Namjoon please listen. It wasn't like we just did it. We had liked each other for a long time and I asked him to come to my room at night. We both wanted to do it. He told me the next day we couldn't be togerher because he didn't want to hurt you. But we can't help it. We like-"

"Love." Hoseok cut in and walked next to Jungkook. Jungkook gave him a quick smile.

"We love each other and we want to be together. I told him last night I couldn't kiss him because it hurt so much not being able to be a couple. He told you because he didn't want to sneak behind your back and because he hopefully wants to be with me." Jungkook said and Hoseok nodded. Jungkook continued in a softer tone. "Joon, I'm not a little kid anymore. I can do whatever I want and I know you might find it weird that we love each other but please don't let that stop our happiness. Please try to understand." Hoseok grabbed Jungkook's hand.

"All he just said is true. I really love him." Hoseok said and Jungkook looked at him. He looked back and they smiled to each other. Namjoon didn't say anything. He looked from Jungkook to Hoseok down to their hands.

"Do you really mean it? You really love each other?" Namjoon asked and Jungkook could tell he wasn't mad anymore.

"Yes." They said in unison. Namjoon sighed and rubbed his temples.

"Listen I'm just worried. What if you have a terrible break up and can't stand to see each other? What are we gonna do then? Plus Jungkook you're my little brother you can't blame me for being worried." Namjoon said and Jungkook could see it from his side.

"Joon I know I'm your little brother and you worry but who better to be my boyfriend than someone you already know and love? You know he will treat me right." Jungkook said and Namjoon seemed to like that idea.

"Besides I know I can't say this for certain but I don't think I ever want to break up with him. I've never felt like this before. But if we do break up I promise you we will do everything to be able to be in the same room." Hoseok said and Namjoon smiled a little.

"I've never seen you like this Hoseok." Namjoon said and then seemed to think a little. "Fine you have my blessing. You guys are cute together and I can tell you really care for each other" Jungkook smiled widely and felt pure happiness for the first time in days. He went to hug Namjoon tightly.

"Thank you." He said softly and when he pulled away Hoseok and him gave a sort of awkward hug as well.

"I love you Hoseok but if you break my brothers heart I will get mad. Understood?" Namjoon said and Hoseok nodded.

"I would expect nothing else." Hoseok said and put an arm around Jungkook's waist.

"Good. Now I could really use a shower so you two do whatever." Namjoon said and walked out. Jungkook turned against Hoseok who smiled widely at him.

"Thank you for talking to him." Jungkook said and placed his hands on Hoseok's arms.

"I couldn't stand not kissing you." Hoseok said and smiled. "I really love you boyfriend." It made everything inside Jungkook tingle to hear that.

"I love you too boyfriend." He said in the same tone. Hoseok pulled him in and they got lost in a kiss. They kissed over and over until they thought Namjoon might come back. He probably wasn't ready to see them kiss yet. All day they thanked Namjoon who said he was only happy for them. The two of them spend some of the day togerher but Hoseok was also there to see Namjoon which Jungkook accepted. He thought this could really work. Hoseok asked if he could sleep over again and they said yes. This time he slept next to Jungkook holding him and giving him warmth and love. Jungkook couldn't be happier or feel more loved than he did in that moment and that was how he would feel for the rest of his life as he fell asleep in Hoseok's arms.