CHAPTER 9

Yu Na's POV:

I was sleeping and having a weird dream about Rapmon sunbae, I don't why I'm having a dream about him it's weird. In my dream we were all lovely dovey together like holding hands, pecking on each others cheeks, it feels weird but in my dream and now I like it somehow. Ugh I don't know but I heard my phone rang. When I saw the caller's ID I got confused.

"Why is Manager Kwon calling me in the middle of the night?" I murmured and answer the call.

"Ne Manager Kwon" I yawn and he sighed in the other line

"Where is Ji Yeon?" I give a confused look and went to Ji Yeon's room. I entered Ji Yeon's room, it was empty.

"Omo Manager Kwon she's not in her room" I said and turn on the lights.

"Oh really? go check Koreaboo's new update" He said and hung up. I open Koreaboo's website and the first thing that I saw was a headline saying "Bts Taehyung and Aurora Ji Yeon is dating?", I scrolled down and saw a girl and boy that seems familiar to me kissing inside a grey car, and they were outside our dorm?!

"OMO OMO aish that girl"I sat on Ji Yeon's bed and continue scrolling down

News:

Is Bts Taehyung and Aurora Ji Yeon dating?. Seems like Taehyung is bringing Ji Yeon back to their dorm but we are not sure yet where they went to before this event. Stay tuned and we will make sure to update more information if both of them are really dating.

"Aish aish this girl!" I turn off my phone and suddenly someone knock on the door.

"JiJi I heard some yelling are you okay?" " Gwaenchanha Unnie?" I heard the other members voice and I walk towards the door.

"JiJi do you- Yu Na what are you doing in JiJi's room?" I open the door and saw Ara and Joon Hye's confused faces.

"Come in I will show you something" I said and drag them both inside the room

"What is it unn- wait where is Ji Yeon unnie?" Joon Hye asked while we all sitting at Ji Yeon's white colored bed.

"Look at this" I handed them my phone and give me a confused look

"Owkay Yu Na" Ara said and they both look at the phone. They suddenly look at me with eyes widen.

"I knew it! yes!" Joon Hye said while putting her fist in the air

"Omo I feel happy for JiJi!!!" Ara said while handing me back my phone

"Yeah I know but Manager Kwon is not happy" I said and they both pouted

"Aw I thought that he will be happy" Joon Hye said and I shake my head

"We can date but not now because we are still a rookie" I said and they both nodded

"Let's go wait for Ji Yeon downstairs" We all agreed on Ara and went down stairs.

~At their living room~ * Still Yu Na's POV*

We decided to act like we were angry at her so we all cross our arms. We waited for 6 minutes until the lights finally flick and revealed Ji Yeon with wide eyes.

"Where have you been" I stand up and look at Ji Yeon angrily

"Mianhe Unnie" She said while sitting down

Joon Hye's POV:

"Mianhe Unnie" JiJi unnie said while sitting down and I look at Ara unnie who is hiding her smile.

"So answer my question where have you been?!" Yu Na unnie stood up while crossing her arms. Wow unnie will be a good actress in the future.