DNA + announcement

Ohh my gosh guys!!! Did you see BTS' new muaic video!! You have to watch it so nice!!! All of them are so freaking handsome!! Especially....ALL of them!!!!! My babies grow so much fast!!! To Shitty clothes to awesome clothes!! (No offense BTS stylist😃 Mianhe *bows*) but you guys have to agree their clothes back then was kinda shitty. Guys!!

Did you see what one of the exo l posted in her twitter? Freaking hell when I saw that on my classmates phone I really wanted to throw her phone om the wall but I felt bad for the owner and immediately return it to her before I'll really do it. Hey I'm both exo l and army (you guys know that already) it's just why do fans need to fight each other when they can help each other? Like seriously this is CHILD'S play. I was literally in a bad mood the whole day ever since I read that tweet/picture I have no energy to eat, before I was really like a Happy Virus like literally I always make people laugh I don't why Abut I kinda like it when I see people smile because of me LOL I'm getting emotional. PLEASE fellow EXO L please don't do anything to BTS comeback just because now they receive more awards than EXO doesn't mean you can bash them (again not being biased) EXO receive alot of award for the last few years but please give other chance to other Idol's for an award.

Did you guys like this book so far? If you do(got7 haha😂) please leave a comment Bye bye until the next chapter!!