Writing prompts 4: Alternate Universe

In an alternate universe where the lies people speak show up  on their skin, you fall in love with a person who is covered in them. One night, when they are sleeping, you start reading the lies off their arms and back, and then eventually the chest. Over their heart, in tiny print, it says "I love you". What do you do? What do you say? How does this change you?

In an Alternate Universe, where animals rule higher than people, you get sold as a pet. What kind is your owner? What type of pet are you now? What's your favorite thing to do?

In an alternate universe, where  the poor are treated the best, everyone is in a rush to get rid of their earthly goods to become poor and receive that treatment. What started this trend? What will this cause? Do you play along?

In an AU where royal families are the only ones who can create children naturally, you find out one day that you're pregnant (or impregnated a woman). You had no connections to royalty so this means something new; you have been called to start a new kingdom, with you as the ruler.

Write about an AU where on your 18th birthday, you get to choose one of your wildest dreams to live in and start a family and reside for the rest of your life. There are four dreams that everyone has and everyone always Chooses, but you find out on your 18th that you haven't had the same dreams as everybody else. What kind of dream do you choose? Are you alone in this dream world? Do you like it?

Write about an AU where in a vicious act of tyranny, a barren queen orders for all  babies between the ages of two weeks and four years to be sent away to a camp and be raised as servants before being transferred to the castle to do hard labour when they reach the age of Five. How do you save your baby? Did it work? What sacrifices do
you make for this child? Does it pay off? Or are you the child? Did you end up in a camp, or were your parents successful in saving you from this horrid fate?

Write about an AU where monsters all go to segregated high schools in different parts of town, and two kinds of monsters fall in love but everyone wants to keep them apart. Make this one as cheesy and cliche as you like.

Write about an AU where everyone is born with some kind of animal print covering their skin, whether it be jaguar spots or rhino wrinkles. Everyone has one power that corrosponds with the animal. You were born with no animal prints. How do you get through life? Struggles?