One shot ideas ^v^

Person A and Person B are expecting their first kid. One of them is totally freaking out, while the other one has already planned out the kids whole future. How do the tables turn when it's time to get their baby?

Person A and person B meet for the first time when Person C is drunk and calls two random friends to get them home. A & B spend the rest of their night taking care of C, and the next morning C finds A and B asleep on the couch cuddling. C sets them up. (Optional: And C brings this up every time C can, and uses it as an excuse to be A&B's best man or maid of honour.)

A met B because B ran over A with their car and B was the only one who visited them at the hospital everyday until A get better, based purely on the fact that B felt so guilty they made themselves the personal overseer to A's recovery. 

B works at a cafe and A spilled boiling hot coffee all over them. After apologizing a million times A promised to pay for the dry cleaning so got B's phone number so they could. Romance blossoms from the second degree burns. 

A was a witness at a crime scene and B was the police officer who got their story. B falls in love with the broken and scared part of A and chases them until the love is mutual.

(Caution!!!! Mention of death and car crash. Trigger warnings)

Person A's boyfriend or girlfriend died in a car crash. B was the paramedic that saved A's life. A feels indebted so goes out with them. 

                                   OR

Person A crashed their car into B and they both died. Their ghosts haunt each other, always convinced that the crash was the other persons fault, until they fell in ghostly love. 

(sensitive content is done its okay to look now)

C is famous, A is a crazed fan who breaks into their trailer at a concert, B is the security who drags A away and causes A to fall in love with B. A later joined C's security team. Make it as dramatic as possible. 

A's dog runs away and B finds it and adopts it as their own. When the dog runs away back to A, B follows and they accuse each other of stealing the dog. They see that the dog loves them both so they compromise on joint custody. A and B switch weeks with the dog and they slowly develop crushes on each other. They're brought together when the dog suddenly falls ill and is too sick to travel between each other's houses, so they stay at one house together to care for it and together they nurse the dog back to health. Dog is best dog of honour at wedding.

A is left severely injured after an accident, and B is their physical therapist. B later feels bad about loving a patient so tells C, who tells A so A can confess their love first. 

Sorry if some of these are really confusing.....