XV

"Damn..." Adele couldn't help but to smile from ear to ear after seeing Rome almost drooling over her.

She just sent him her most flirtatious and mesmerizing smile that literally knocked the breath out of his system.

"Can we skip the dinner?" He said leaving small kisses behind her ears.

"Babe, I'm almost done..." Adele said jokingly pushing Rome away from her. She must kept him wanting for more.

He seem to ignore her playful acts as he still continued sending shivers all over her body by trailing slow smooches from her nape to her bare shoulders.

With that black, cleavage revealing, deep v back long sleeved dress, there's no chance that she won't get laid tonight. Adele have already memorized how to turn on a man in one single snap and she's very much pleased of it.

After she sprayed on her Hypnotic Poison she turned around and met his lips.

"Okay, come on now before I changed my mind." She said teasingly pulling his collar.

He grabbed his car keys as well as she got her Chanel purse.

"Babe..."

"Yes?"

"Nice ass tho..." He winked his eye and gently grabbed those soft rumps he called his.

"If you promise to keep your hands away from my body except from my hands, you'll get something tonight naughty boy." She removed his hand from his grip and interlocked it with hers.

"What if I don't?" He playfully raised his brows and wiggled them.

"The couch is waiting for you honey..."  Adele smirked at him as they began to walk outside.

"Really? Tomorrow's my flight, please don't be cruel to me baby..." He pouted like a kid before he opened the door for her.

"Then you must learn to follow simple rules young boy." Adele was stopped from her tracks when Rome placed his hand just below her bosoms.

"I'll show you who's the man..." And with that he left her kinda hanged as he fastened her seatbelt.

The whole drive was totally an agonizing trip for Rome because Adele keeps on teasing him by placing her hand on his thigh, roughly close to his crotch.

"I swear to God Adele..." He sighed and playfully rolled his eyes as he turned off the engine.

"What? That was just an endearment babe! You silly ass!" Adele managed to let out her infamous cackles before she went out from his car.

"Whatever... you're lucky I love you so much." He interlocked their hands and walked together inside the fancy restaurant Rome just booked awhile ago.

"I love this place babe, but you don't need to be extra darling..." She wrapped her arms on his as she admired the beautiful place.

"You deserve more than this princess." He took her cold hand and placed a soft kiss on the back of her hand.

"Enough with your fancy words lover boy, I know your intentions." She jokingly raised her eyebrows and smirked towards him.

"A pleasant evening to both of you." A receptionist welcomed them with a warm smile on her face.

"Good evening, reservations for Rome Hughes please."

"Right here Mr. Hughes." The woman guided them to their place which is pretty far from anyone in the restaurant except for a couple of tables besides them.

"My lady..." Rome pulled the chair for Adele and carefully pushed it back as soon as she sat on it.

The couple made their orders and had a little talk as they waited for the food.

"I'm going to miss you and peanut Del..." He took her hand that was resting at the top of the table.

"Me too Rome and most probably Angelo. He is new with this setup..." Adele let out a little sigh as she imagined how hard it could be without Rome beside her and Peanut.

Whenever Angelo's throwing a bad tantrums, only Rome can calm him down and now making things worst, Simon was already involved in her son's life.

"Don't worry a month could pass real quick babe, I'll be back before you even know it." He rubbed small circles on her hand and held it a little tighter.

"Yeah, I hope so..." The conversation was cut off when the waiter arrived at their table.

"Mm, scrumptious..." She said as she start off with her soup.

The little talk continued as they indulged with their food. And in good 30 minutes they are all done.

Adele was saying something to Rome when she was kinda held back by a familiar man's voice.

"You okay baby?" He said softly running his hands on her arms back and forth.

"Yep... I'll just go to the washroom babe..." A half smile etched on her face as she stood up from her chair.

As she was on her way to the comfort room, there were footsteps behind her. At first she just shrugged her thoughts off and continued walking. But as soon as she opened the washroom's door, she was pulled inside and pinned against it.

"What the fuck-" She was left speechless when she saw who was standing inches from her.

She was in the edge of screaming for help but she was stopped when he placed his hand against her lips.

"I need to talk to you Delly..."

//haven't checked this, sorry in advance x