X

"Angelo?" Simon was withdrawn from his trance when Adele's voice called out from the outside of the room.

"Mummy?" Angelo stopped playing the keyboard.

"Can I?"

"Yes mummy." And with that the door flung open, the little boy being gulped by his mother's arms.

"The lunch's ready, did I disturb the both of you?" She asked giving Simon a cold glimpse before she kissed Angelo's tiny nose.

"Yeah I'm hungry mummy and uncle Si too!" Angelo quickly laced his arms around Simon's neck causing him to be pulled and to be so close to Adele.

Simon's arms are like magnets that immediately wrapped at Adele's waist. The world stopped for couple of seconds.

"I-I'm sorry..." He quickly untangled his hands and released her from his involuntary grip.

"C-c'mon now Peanut-" Simon noticed the uneasiness he caused to Adele but this might be the perfect time to ask her the questions he have in his mind.

"Why don't you head first champ? Mummy and I have to talk for awhile. Is that okay Peanut?" Simon cupped his little pale face and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Okay-"

"No Angelo! You stay here." Adele said in trembling voice, holding tightly Angelo's body.

"But mumma you said it is not good to listen to adult's conversation?" Angelo scratched his head and gave his mum an innocent questioning face.

"Ahuh, well we'll be fast Angelo." Simon softly grabbed Adele's arm as the child waved good bye to them.

As soon as Angelo was out of the sight, Adele began to burst again. What's new?

"What the actual fuck is that?" She said firmly snatching her arm from his hand.

"If you're gonna slap me again then do it. I have memorized your routine." He said kinda annoyed of her acting like an old grumpy bitch over and over again.

She was left speechless by the way he talked to her. She still feared him everytime he gets so serious. Her eyes locked on his cold blue eyes.

"I want you to be honest with me-"

"Why so? Aren't you the liar here on the first place? Aren't you the one who hid the truth? Aren't you the one who took advantage of my amnesia before-"

"For God's sake Adele! Let go of the past!" Simon said involuntarily raising his voice towards Adele.

"How am I be able to forget my past if you are here? Messing with our lives again? How am I be able to let go of past if until now you're interfering with my life?" She said giving the equal loud voice over the man who was towering her.

"Is it because of Angelo?" Simon thought of this so many times but he have the right to know the truth.

"My son is not involved here!" She said clearly being over defensive.

"Tell me. Who's the father of Angelo?" He saw how her eyes widened and how she bit her lower lip. Right at this moment he has the answer.

"Rome. Angelo is Rome's son-"

"Yeah? What about this?" Simon took the music sheet from the keyboard and showed it to Adele who was now frozen on her tracks.

"Stop assuming Simon! Angelo is not your son!" She said pushing him away.

"You're lying Adele! Is Angelo my son?!" He answered back grabbing her both arms despite her squirming from his grip.

"I told you he's not yours Simon-" The fight was cut off when he pinned her against the wall, shutting her off by smashing their lips.

He held her face securely, making sure no air would surpass from their kiss.

She tried to push him away like what she did the night it first happened but everything changed when his hands transfered to her toned waist. It was like a quick switch that turned her on.  She know this was wrong but she can't deny the fact that his lips feels so good, the rhythm felt so right. This whole thing feels so nice like this is what exactly she needed for the longest time.

Her hands that was against his chest awhile ago pushing him away was now laced around his neck pulling him to her, keeping their body close to one another, not even an inch to separate them.

When the lost of breath hit them, Simon transferred his lips to her neck.  Sucking her weak spots that only him knows, sending her the electric volts that only him can manage to make a wet puddle in between her legs in a matter of seconds.

"Aaahhh... Simon..." That was the only words she have uttered all through out their make out.

Only moans and groans filled the soundproof studio. Scratches on his neck, hickeys on her chest... a beautiful matching tattoo indeed.

As when he was about to take everything to the next level, she was brought back to reality.

"This is wrong Simon!" She quickly pulled out his hands from the inside of her leggings and wiped her lips with the back of her hand.

"Why?" He asked clearly confused. One second she want to give in, then she's angry at him again. He can't understand what kind of puzzle Adele is.

"I can't make a stupid act again in my life-"

"So Angelo's our son?"

"No." She shortly responded, leaving him all by himself.