XIII

Her calm breaths, chest rise and falls so slowly, her glowing cheeks, a soft smile etched upon her pink plump lips... She really has that glow.

She was wrapped in his warm arms that feels like home to her, the safest place she could ever be in.

As when the sun rays hit his eyes, he opened them and found nothing but the only woman she loved since the first day. He could never imagine himself falling for another girl again, she's his number one angel.

An instant smile beamed on his face, leaving a soft kiss on her forehead. He took this moment to admire Adele, his one and only.

Her pale snow face that has a flush of pink on it. Her blonde-ginger hair that reflects against the bright light of the sun.

A splendid moment worth oblivious of...

She felt eyes on her that caused her bonny orbs to slowly open.

"Good morning..." A deep raspy voice awoken her up, leaving her in deep confusion.

"S-Simon?" She almost run out of words when their eyes met. She never been so close to him like this, arms wrapped on each other's body, legs that are tangled under the thick white duvet... Skin to skin...

"W-wait Adele I can-" She was quick to push him off of the bed, grabbing the sheets to cover her fully naked body.

"You fucking raped me?!" Adele said almost in tears, gripping on the duvet.

"Wait. Excuse me Adkins. You told me to bring you to this room last night." Simon said standing up from the white carpeted floor.

"That was because I thought you were Rome! You fucking bastard! You took advantage of me again dickhead!" She threw pillows on him as he tries to come closer to her. She couldn't believe she wasn't able to recognize him last night.

"Hey! Hey! Stop it Adele!" Simon said as he avoids every huge pillows that are thrown on him.

"You dirty fucking old man! I hate you! I hate you!"

"But I know how you love dirty things Adele-" They were quickly cut off when small tiny sounds of steps was heard.

"Fuck it! Cover Simon! I can't let my son see too naked adults! Damn it!" And with that, Adele threw a towel to Simon as she wrapped her robe around her body immediately.

"Mummy?" A little head popped behind her room's door.

"Yes baby?" She said walking her way towards her little baby boy who was clearly still half asleep.

"A-are you okay now?" He said carving his eyes as a little yawn escaped from his mouth.

"Mummy's alright. Why'd you asked so?" Adele carried Peanut and placed her to her hips.

"I saw you and uncle Simon last night..." Her eyes quickly widened as her lips was left ajar.

"You were screaming... Did uncle Simon hurt you mumma?" Simon was now holding his laughs as Adele was frozen and speechless.

How long did her child watched them? Or worst did he saw it all? That was the questions that makes her head almost blow.

"No champ. I did nothing bad to your mummy." Simon said butting in, of course to stand for Adele because she lost her tongue again.

"B-but why are you spanking her last night? She was in tears... I saw that swampy..." The little boy frowned towards Simon as he wrapped his small arms around her neck.

"No h-honey... Uncle Simon j-just... Uhm-"

"Mummy and I are just playing charades, the loser will get punishments that's why. But that doesn't hurt any at all right Adele?" He said playfully wiggling his eyebrows towards her disgusted face.

"Nah. In fact Uncle Simon owes me one." And with that, Adele with her acrylics, pinched Simon's sides as tight as she can.

"Aaaawwww!" Simon whined rubbing his swelling skin.

"You two are always funny!" Angelo said letting out small giggles that revealed his tiny baby teeth.

"Okay honey, can you do mummy a favour?" Adele said setting Angelo on his feet.

"Change your pjas and we can have breakfast after yeah?" The little boy nodded as he happily skipped out from Adele's room.

"Get out of my house." She said finally turning back to Simon.

"Can't we talk about this?" Simon said trying to touch her the slightest.

"I SAID FUCKING GET OUT!" She furiously yelled straight on his face.

"Ade-" He was caught off guard again when a strong slap was sent to his left cheek. Their fight couldn't end without her infamous closing remark.

...

"But mummy, I want uncle Simon! I want him to join us for breakfast!" Angelo demanded crossing his arms in front of his chest and pouting his tiny lips.

Her son never been so onerous like this before. This is his worst tantrums so far.

"Angelo, baby... Uncle Simon have to go." Adele said trying to persuade and calm her crying son.

"But I want my Swampy! I want him now here!" He pushed Adele away as she tried to embrace him. He was so stubborn right at this moment. His shrilling cries worsen Adele's headache that she couldn't take this anymore.

"Angelo James Adkins! How many times do I have to tell you that Simon can't be here with us today?! You've been a very hard-headed boy!" She unintentionally raised her voice towards Angelo that cause the little boy almost jumped out of fear. Adele had never yelled at Peanut before, she never get angry towards him.

Adele quickly realised how wrong that was, she instantly felt guilty for being a bad mum towards her son.

"A-Angelo... I'm sorry baby-"

"You don't love me anymore mumma..." The hurt boy leaped off from his seat and run straight to his room, locking the doors behind him.

"Angelo please baby, open the door. Mummy didn't mean that." Adele said from the other side.

"I only want uncle Simon!" He answered back.

Adele held her temples as she reached for her phone inside her pocket.

She can't believe she's doing this...